Get rid of intel rapid storage.
OVERLAPPED_MODULE: Address regions for 'hiber_iaStor' and 'hiber_iaStor' overlap
- Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
- It will open the "computer management" window.
- Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
- Expand "Disc Drives" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Select one item under it, right click, uninstall.
- Continue the process for all items under "Disc Drives"
- Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate system driver, msahci.sys.
But the dumps are not showing any other information. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.
Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any, following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions