Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Memory Management when using torrent downloader

07 Dec 2012   #1
hughhuang

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 
BSOD Memory Management when using torrent downloader

I turned on my computer in the morning to open up the downloading application to download files before i went to work. When i came back at night, i went to turn my monitor on, the BSOD came right up after i clicked on "close program" because the downloading application was not responding.
Sometimes this problem happens when i use Qvod player. The computer will get BSOD after a few hours without using it.
The computer works just fine any other time if i don't use the downloader (gaming, web browsing, youtube)
This problem really bothers me. And this is my first post on seven forums. Help me out guys!
Thank you!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Dec 2012   #2
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Hello hughhuang.

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight, per RAM module per slot.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2012   #3
hughhuang

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 
BSOD after using Driver Verifier

HI!Thank you for replying.
I ran memtest 86 and it shows no errors.
But there is something going on while checking with verifier. And I will upload the ZIP file.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hello hughhuang.

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight, per RAM module per slot.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Dec 2012   #4
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

It is crashed by Logitech Camera driver.
Code:
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C9, {6, 103, fffff9800a484900, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lv302a64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lv302a64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lv302a64.sys
Probably caused by : lv302a64.sys ( lv302a64+15e1 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Which is very old.
Code:
 kd> lmvm lv302a64
start             end                 module name
fffff880`0296d000 fffff880`0296f400   lv302a64 T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: lv302a64.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lv302a64.sys
    Image name: lv302a64.sys
    Timestamp:        Fri May 01 04:11:07 2009 (49FA2903)
    CheckSum:         0000515F
    ImageSize:        00002400
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update it from Logitech - Support & Software Downloads

Let us know the results.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2012   #5
hughhuang

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 
Uninstalled Driver

I uninstalled the driver since i dont need to use the camera anymore. After that, the system is working without any BSOD so far. Thank you for your help!
If theres any other problem happens in the future, I will ask for your help again!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
It is crashed by Logitech Camera driver.
Code:
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C9, {6, 103, fffff9800a484900, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lv302a64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lv302a64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lv302a64.sys
Probably caused by : lv302a64.sys ( lv302a64+15e1 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Which is very old.
Code:
 kd> lmvm lv302a64
start             end                 module name
fffff880`0296d000 fffff880`0296f400   lv302a64 T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: lv302a64.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lv302a64.sys
    Image name: lv302a64.sys
    Timestamp:        Fri May 01 04:11:07 2009 (49FA2903)
    CheckSum:         0000515F
    ImageSize:        00002400
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update it from Logitech - Support & Software Downloads

Let us know the results.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2012   #6
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Good news And obviously let us know if there is any further problem.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2012   #7
hughhuang

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 
BSOD Again!

It seems I am having BSOD again. There are many dump files created. I am not sure they are the same issues. I need your help again!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Good news And obviously let us know if there is any further problem.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Dec 2012   #8
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Avast antivirus is causing the problems there.
Code:
fffff880`0903c3e8  fffff880`0441aa32Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.SYS
 aswSP+0x1aa32
Description here: Driver Reference Table - aswSP.SYS
Code:
fffff880`0903c128  fffff880`0347ccdcUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
 aswSnx+0x2ccdc
Description here: Driver Reference Table - aswSnx.SYS

Uninstall Avast using Avast Uninstall Utility. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Also, Scan the system for possible virus infection with these tools too, as the AV failed there.

How many passes you ran the memtest?

Do some disc checks.
  1. Update your SSD's Firmware (skip it, if it is not a SSD)
  2. Re-seat the sata and power.
  3. Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
  4. Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
    Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
Roll back the display driver to an older one ....
Let us know the results.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Memory Management when using torrent downloader




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Memory Management BSOD x2
My computer's been running well for at least a couple years now but ever since I played a particular game a week or so ago (probably not the issue but it's State of Decay, known to overheat some peoples computers) all my games have been crashing and now I've had BSODs in two separate games. ...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Memory Management
Hi, I have been dealing with this problem for the last couple of days. I am getting issues mostly watching youtube or vlc. I have had the following blue screen after the new installation of windows. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PFN_LIST_CORRUPT ...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD after using any torrent downloader for more than 10 minutes
I have seen similar threads, but I think my issue is different as the solutions haven't worked for me. I ran the SF diagnostic, but it didn't place a folder on my computer to zip and upload. If someone could help me with that step, I can get this started, :) edit: Also, I didn't get the blue...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 1a Memory Management
From the starting of December I have been suffering from BSOD 1a Memory management error. This all started after one week of replacement of my sasung Hardisk with the seagate 500GB hardisk. For one week after the replacement it was all smooth and after that it started showing the BSOD and it is...
BSOD Help and Support
Memory Management BSOD
I have started to get memory management blue screens. I've not installed any new hardware, just a copy of DIRT3 via steam but thats never running when this has happened. Could someone take a look at the diagnostics and suggest what might have started causing this? Thanks :)
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Memory Management
About 10 minutes after boot, while browing the internet, my computer crashed, giving a memory management error minidump and perfmon /report attached
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App