Welcome to SevenForums.
Please uninstall the following programs:
- Start Menu\Programs\avast! EasyPass Public:Start Menu\Programs\avast! EasyPass Public
- Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public:Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public
- Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public
- Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Utilities Public:Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Utilities Public
McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD-s, consider uninstalling it with the McAfee Removal Tool and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials at least to test.
Uninstall PC tools with the free version of Revo uninstaller. (Use advanced mode so that it allows you to clear registry leftovers of the programs)
Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed:
You're actually having 3 antivirus programs on your system. That would create allot of conflict. is it bad to run multiple antivirus programs?
Run the System File Checker. It allows the user to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
- 1. Click on the
2. Type CMD on Search
3. Left click and Run as Administrator
4. Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:
Make scans with the following:
-ESET online scanner
Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using crystal disk info and summary tab using speccy:
Go to this link: Intel® Driver Update Utility
Check the system for latest updates and download+install them.
POst back results.