Hello Rev0lver3 For configuring minidumps
, follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.
Search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump
Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions. Apparently you have no antivirus installed
. Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one. Moreover, scan the system for possible virus infection, using the following tools, too. Your network driver is very old.
update the network driver.
Name  Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\l160x64.sys (18.104.22.168, 57.00 KB (58,368 bytes), 6/25/2009 5:14 AM)
First, download the network card driver from manufactuer's website, ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)
Then reinstall the driver as follows:
The BIOS is very old
- Click the Start Button, type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) in the Start Menu Search box and press Enter.
- Double click to expand "Network adaptors".
- Right click your network card and click Uninstall.
- Check "Delete driver software for this device" check box, click OK.
- Restart the computer
- If windows does not auto configure the appropriate drivers at startup, install the downloaded one manually.
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0304, 3/14/2008
If possible, update it.
Let us know the results.