|02 Jan 2013||#1|
| || |
BSOD ,sometimes fan noise is high,and while working in some programs
i am using Windows 7 professional 64-bit . and laptop Toshiba satellite C660.
It happened three times till now
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3073
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
dump files in attach
I can't solve the problem by myself.
the laptop is new .
Thanks in advance,
Last edited by ysoooo; 02 Jan 2013 at 08:12 AM..
|My System Specs|| |
|02 Jan 2013||#3|
| || |
Start with a clean install following this tutorial:
Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7
Download the Pre-SP1 ISO file for your version of windows. (Professional x64bit SP-1 in your case)
Avoid the factory bloatware. Go through this tutorial:
Clean Up Factory Bloatware
Do not install AVG. It contributes in crashes often:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other antiviruses/internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.
Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.
Install all the latest drivers for your hardware.
Method to find drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
Let us know if you still have BSOD-s after the fresh install.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for: BSOD ,sometimes fan noise is high,and while working in some programs|
|BSOD, High memory usage programs, Memory_management||BSOD Help and Support|
|High Pitched Noise From Speakers||Sound & Audio|
|palit geforce 560 gtx high pitch noise help||Graphic Cards|
|CD/DVD drive makes high-pitched noise||Hardware & Devices|
|Slow transfer rate, high noise||Network & Sharing|