Update your Sound Blaster Tactic(3d) Sigma Driver from Sound Blaster Tactic3D Sigma
. It is very old, of 2009.
I hope you have uninstalled Daemon tools and iTunes already?
Do some USB maintenance. For the port, first, uninstall and reinstall the USB ports drivers.
- Right click on Computer icon > manage. It will open the computer management window.
- Click on "Device Manager" in the left pane, it will list all installed devices up.
- Expand "USB Serial Bus Controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Click on one item to select, then right click and uninstall.
- Do the same for all.
- Restart the computer.
- At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate drivers.
And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too. USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off
For the devices, first, detach all the USB devices other than the keyboard and mouse.
Then, Update the drivers for them all, including the keyboard and mouse, if any third party drivers are installed for them.
And, Disable Verifier means disable verifier. It does not mean to run it again.