Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter Driver
fffff880`04400000 fffff880`04473000 WMP54Gv41x64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\WMP54Gv41x64.sys
Image name: WMP54Gv41x64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Apr 07 17:37:21 2010 (4BBC7579)
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update it from Official Linksys Support Site
Do some general USB related troubleshooting, too. For the port, first, uninstall and reinstall the USB ports drivers.
- Right click on Computer icon > manage. It will open the computer management window.
- Click on "Device Manager" in the left pane, it will list all installed devices up.
- Expand "USB Serial Bus Controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Click on one item to select, then right click and uninstall.
- Do the same for all.
- Restart the computer.
- At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate drivers.
And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too. USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off
For the devices, first, detach all the USB devices other than the keyboard and mouse.
Then, Update the drivers for them all, including the keyboard and mouse, if any third party drivers are installed for them.
Let us know the results.