I've recently bought a brand new Asus notebook. Because the OEM version was full of bloatware and crashed every day, I clean installed it with a (legal) version of windows 7 professional 64 bit. The computer seemed more stable after the clean install but last 10 days it started crashing frequently again.
I already did some research on the web and tried updating drivers or used the WhoCrashed software to find out what's causing the crash but to no avail. I'd like to point out that it is not a BSOD, it is complete crash without warning or so.
- Asus n56: i7 3610qm cpu with nvidia gt 650m gpu
- Windows 7 pro 64 bit
- No SSD (I've read about some driver problems with ssd's)
- USB 3.0 ports (same comment as above)
- It is 3 weeks old.
- The crash itself occurs 30 seconds to 5minutes after resuming my notebook from sleep mode. Please note that WHEN it crashes, it is most of the time coming from sleep. It is not the case that it always crashes after sleeping.
- No BSOD, it is a complete crash like pulling out the battery.
- The cause cannot be personal software (games, downloads, apps, ...) because the crashing was already present at OEM build and after clean install.
- The requested files are included in the zip file.
I hope somebody can help me out. After reading some topics on this forum, I tend to have more trust in the experts on this forum than the shop where I bought this pc.
Do ask for more information if you need any, I'm absolutely willing to run some diagnostics!