|22 Jan 2013||#1|
BSOD, Driver_Not_irql_or_less and many more
I have been getting BSODs this month, and have accumulated PLENTY of BSODs these few days ( after spending hours on, BSOD, on, BSOD, on....)
Some of the stuff I did to try and solve them :
1) Chkdsk ( cmd -> chkdsk /f /r), No Errors
2) Windows Resourse Protection ( cmd -> sfc /scannow), No Errors
3) Reinstall Windows - Crashed so I didnt bother anymore
4) Upgrade Windows - Crashed again
5) Reformat through recovery image in my laptop - A month ago and crashed but still continue lol.
6) Deleted Intel PROSET Wireless (something something) driver due to ZeroConfigureService.exe causing one of the many BSOD
7) Checked my RAM, Harddrive through memtest86+ etc., No errors with any of them.
8) Did anti-malware, anti-rootkit, anti-viruses tests, all came with no errors
Would be good if I could solve the BSODs x-x. Making doing project and gaming so much much harderr ! Thanks in advance too ! And i apologize for so many minidump files x_x. Took many many BSOD before i could get my laptop to post this.
|My System Specs|
|22 Jan 2013||#2|
See what you mean, thats a lot of dumps and they are wild all over the place i cant even get some of them to load properly
I dont see anything conclusive in them either so i would recommend if your OCing in anyway stop, return everything to stock settings for the purposes of testing
Run some scans to check against virus or infection
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Run some basic hardware tests
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Disk Check (windows based check)
Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure (bootable disk check)
This will prove the hardware then if all passes i think running driver verifier is your best option
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers
Just make sure you read all of the post before running it and have recovery options in place
|My System Specs|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:12.