I have been getting BSODs this month, and have accumulated PLENTY of BSODs these few days ( after spending hours on, BSOD, on, BSOD, on....)
Some of the stuff I did to try and solve them :
1) Chkdsk ( cmd -> chkdsk /f /r), No Errors
2) Windows Resourse Protection ( cmd -> sfc /scannow), No Errors
3) Reinstall Windows - Crashed so I didnt bother anymore
4) Upgrade Windows - Crashed again
5) Reformat through recovery image in my laptop - A month ago and crashed but still continue lol.
6) Deleted Intel PROSET Wireless (something something) driver due to ZeroConfigureService.exe causing one of the many BSOD
7) Checked my RAM, Harddrive through memtest86+ etc., No errors with any of them.
8) Did anti-malware, anti-rootkit, anti-viruses tests, all came with no errors
Would be good if I could solve the BSODs x-x. Making doing project and gaming so much much harderr ! Thanks in advance too ! And i apologize for so many minidump files x_x. Took many many BSOD before i could get my laptop to post this.