FoxComputers, At the very beginning you scan the system for possible virus infection.
Then update Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC driver
And, do some USB maintenance. For the port, first, uninstall and reinstall the USB ports drivers
- Right click on Computer icon > manage. It will open the computer management window.
- Click on "Device Manager" in the left pane, it will list all installed devices up.
- Expand "USB Serial Bus Controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Click on one item to select, then right click and uninstall.
- Do the same for all.
- Restart the computer.
- At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate drivers.
And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too. USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off
For the devices, first, detach all the USB devices other than the keyboard and mouse.
Then, Update the drivers for them all, including the keyboard and mouse, if any third party drivers are installed for them.
Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
. If it fails, or you cannot boot into your desktop, try SFC /SCANNOW : Run in Command Prompt at Boot
Let us know the results.