fffff880`02f3c838 fffff880`01120adcUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct
), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall the program at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com
, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
- Double click to open it.
- Click this button only:
- If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
You have 29 programs stored at Startup. Free up the startup.
- Click on the Start button
- Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
- Apply > OK
- Accept the restart.
As it is crashing in attempt to overclock, let it be free from overclocking. Also, some crashing systems cannot stand SpyBot installed. As a test, you may uninstall it, Too. As you have MSE and MBAM installed, that is enough of security.
Let us know the results.