fffff880`0b2b7e58 fffff880`010069db*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct
), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall the program at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com
, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
- Double click to open it.
- Click this button only:
- If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
BTW, you have two versions of Daemon installed!!!!
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Pro
One of them alone is enough to cause trouble!!! Uninstall them both. And, tell us, is it very essential to mount an image drive for you? Can you work in some other way? There are programs like 7-zip
they can unzip any iso, so the basic work will be equally done by it; at a maximum, you may miss some animated DVD menu screen.
Free up the startup.
- Click on the Start button
- Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
- Apply > OK
- Accept the restart.