fffff880`0127b000 fffff880`013ef000 sptd (deferred)
, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct
), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools
at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com
, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
- Double click to open it.
- Click this button only:
- If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
fffff880`01b81000 fffff880`01b8f000 avgtpx64 (deferred)
It is a component of AVG antivirus, which can always lead to a network crash. Uninstall AVG using AVG Remover
. Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.
If AVG is uninstalled earlier (perhaps), this driver is a leftover. Go to C:\windows\System32\drivers and\or C:\Windows\Syswow64\drivers, and uninstall avgtpx64.sys manually.
Dont use any other antivirus other than MSE, as you are having a recurring network failure.
Please uninstall these following programs, as they have some bearing on networking.
Uninstall all your motherboard bloatware, too.
Free up the startup.
- Click on the Start button
- Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
- Apply > OK
- Accept then restart.
Let us know the results.