I've been experiencing BCcode 3b's for about a month and half now. They are random, but most typically
occur when I'm play UT2K4 (Unreal Tournament 2004... ya, I still play it, and ONLY that !
I have had it occur when just browsing.
Sometimes they will happen 3x within a few hours, other times I go days without an occurrence.
Here is what I have done.
1. Ran MemTest for two complete passes (16gB)
2. Removed Nvidia drivers, ran driver sweeper and downgraded to version prior to when I started experiencing problems.
3. Installed Windows7 image created shortly after primary installation (note: Windows 7 resides on own drive, an SSD)
4. Ran FurMark to ensure video card not having issues (heat or other), passed fine.
5. Ran Prime95-64bit (in "blend") through two iterations, no issues (note: System is not OC'd and never has been)
6. Reseated all internal connectors from PS (have not swapped in spare PS, yet).
While this isn't (or hasn't become) crippling, it sure is annoying. Oh, and I've googled "the crap" out of
this and while I'm fairly PC savvy, it's apparent this kind of stuff is above my comfort/knowledge level.
Thanks (in advance) for any and all advice.