Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Random BSOD New build 0x800... event id 1001


27 Apr 2013   #11

Windows 7 64-bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Okay, and the test will run itself, it's just when you get errors you will need to start doing some more through testing and swapping around etc.
Ya just found that out this morning. So far I have ran 5 going on 6 passes and no errors. But, I noticed on the screen it says under RAM settings that it is DDR1600 instead of 1866 for some reason. Is this normal or do I need to change a setting for 1866?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Apr 2013   #12

Windows 7 64-bit OEM
 
 

Well I ran 9 passes and no errors. I went back into windows and opened chrome and that's when I got a blue screen again. This time it said: memory management

Should I redo the SF diagnostic to show you the report? I am not sure what to do from here..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2013   #13

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Service Pack 1 - Linux Mint Mate 14 x64
 
 

Please upload the folder from the SF Diagnostic Tool. The clockspeed for the RAM is normal, most RAM is half or lower than the speed labeled, I believe is for stability, the maximum speed which can be achieve would be 1866MHz.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 Apr 2013   #14

Windows 7 64-bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Please upload the folder from the SF Diagnostic Tool. The clockspeed for the RAM is normal, most RAM is half or lower than the speed labeled, I believe is for stability, the maximum speed which can be achieve would be 1866MHz.
Okay here is the new report.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2013   #15

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Service Pack 1 - Linux Mint Mate 14 x64
 
 

Code:
BugCheck 1A, {41287, 10, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+454f5 )
Code:
Usual causes:  Device driver, memory, kernel
The first parameter indicates that internal memory management structures have become corrupted. I've done some searching, and the MSDN Library, suggests that this parameter indicates an illegal page fault has occurred.

Scan for any missing, modified or corrupted protected Windows files with:Run Driver Verifier to scan for any corrupted drivers which may be causing problems, this program works by running various stress tests on drivers, in order to produce a BSOD which will locate the driver; run for least 24 hours:
information   Information
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2013   #16

Windows 7 64-bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Code:
BugCheck 1A, {41287, 10, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+454f5 )
Code:
Usual causes:  Device driver, memory, kernel
The first parameter indicates that internal memory management structures have become corrupted. I've done some searching, and the MSDN Library, suggests that this parameter indicates an illegal page fault has occurred.

Scan for any missing, modified or corrupted protected Windows files with:Run Driver Verifier to scan for any corrupted drivers which may be causing problems, this program works by running various stress tests on drivers, in order to produce a BSOD which will locate the driver; run for least 24 hours:
information   Information
Ok I ran the scannow command and got no errors. I set the driver verifier settings and rebooted. I am going to let it sit at idle for 24 hrs and see what happens. I am not sure if I need to actually do anything with it like run programs because all it said is use your computer normally.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2013   #17

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Service Pack 1 - Linux Mint Mate 14 x64
 
 

Just do whatever you do normally on your computer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #18

Windows 7 64-bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Just do whatever you do normally on your computer.
Okay, about 18.5hrs in I figured I would try running various things to see if it would blue screen. So I opened chrome and went on youtube, where it crashed last time. It started to load a video and it didn't blue screen, but instead the screen got all these black and white lines across it. Then the whole thing froze like that and I was forced to use the reset switch.

For now I am going to continue to run the computer for the rest of the 24hrs and try different things to see if it will blue screen as I wait for your response. I think what I need to do is then disable the driver verifier and upload the new sf diagnostic folder, correct me if I am wrong.

Also thank you for all the help so far, I really appreciate it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #19

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Service Pack 1 - Linux Mint Mate 14 x64
 
 

Welcome, and upload the SF Diagnostic folder when it crashes again (BSOD), and Driver Verifier will cause some freezing and reduce the usual performance of your computer since it checking for corrupted drivers.

If it didn't crash after 24 hours, then disable Driver Verifier.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #20

Windows 7 64-bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Welcome, and upload the SF Diagnostic folder when it crashes again (BSOD), and Driver Verifier will cause some freezing and reduce the usual performance of your computer since it checking for corrupted drivers.

If it didn't crash after 24 hours, then disable Driver Verifier.
Okay I got that screen again with the white lines, no bsod first or anything, just the lines and everything freezes. Is this the crash I am looking for? If it is, should I just leave it and let it do its thing instead of resetting? I have already reset after the second screen freeze, so I will try to replicate the bsod again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Random BSOD New build 0x800... event id 1001




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Random BSOD New build 0x800... event id 1001
Thread Forum
Solved BSOD 0x000000c5 (Event ID-1001) Windows 7 BSOD Help and Support
Event 1001 BugCheck Event 41 Kernel-Power Event 4 k57nd60a BSOD Help and Support
Random Event 1001 Bugcheck 0x00000116 reboots, did not see bluescreen BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Event 1001 Source Bug Check BSOD Help and Support
Recent random BSOD event ID 1001 BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Event ID 1001 BSOD Help and Support
BSOD then restart Event ID: 1001 BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33