It seems that I am suffering from some severe hardware issues.
I have a relatively-new rig, been working just fine for 2 months.
Last night I started getting BSODs and they haven't stopped since. They first showed up in a game (Dota 2), but kept showing up even after reboot, before any programs ran.
I have done the following:
- updated BIOS to latest version
- tested wihtout soundcard
- tested without graphics card (used onboard)
- tested without either piece of memory
- tested without 2nd and 3rd HDD (only primary)
- performed clean reinstall of windows 7, installation goes well but once in windows, BSOD reappears
None of the above solved the issues. Furthermore, I have removed primary HDD thinking it was an NTFS corruption issue and tried installing on a 2nd HDD, but bluescreen showed up in the middle of windows installation procedure.
So basically, I'm 90% sure it's either the motherboard (mainly the hdd controller I think, since I got some NTFS.sys bluescreens at one point), or the processor. But I don't know how to read the memory dumps. Please help.