ITsavvy, there were some network issues in your earlier crash dump.
fffff800`05025a30 fffff880`01f7d668 tcpip!LruContext+0x468
fffff800`05025a38 fffff880`01f87930 tcpip!gTupleState+0x4b0
fffff800`05025a40 fffff880`01cfc2b0 NETIO!WfpSysTimerCallback
fffff800`05025ab0 fffff880`04283be0 HTTP!g_TimeoutMonitorDpc
If you are ITsavvy, you must know that we need to try to reduce load on network on that case, and so not using the third party network filters would be an worthy try?
That is why you were suggested to uninstall Kaspersky.
Well, you have a ground to not uninstall Kaspersky, but what about Daemon Tools? You will never get a system stable for long run with Daemon Tools present there.
And what about that long list of startup entries?
Update ShoreTel Desktop Sharing Accelerator. Update Realtek HD audio driver from Realtek
When all done, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file, as we have to check what you have actually done.
- Click on the start button
- Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
- File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
- Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
- Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.