Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Randomly, OBJECT CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION

05 Nov 2013   #21
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Driver Verifier will create a BSOD if it finds a problem, usually with a Stop 0xC9 bugcheck, but depends on the nature of why it crashed.

I know some people, recommend 36 hours instead of 24 hours, and there was a thread I had, it took a few days of on and off testing with Driver Verifier to find the culprit, which turned out to be some ASUS program.
Oh okay, but why haven't I received any blue screens? Just freezes, and ugly repeating color screens and skipping noices. I noticed that the first one happened when I left it idle, but I don't have it on screen saver or power saver or anything. the second time it happened when I was playing league of legends, I don't know why. The third I remember it happened after normal web browsing and then jumping into a game, warthunder, and then it was clear from that. I think I missed a few details but that's all that has happened so far. Do you want me to stop verifier?

Edit: I just got a black screen, mouse worked for a few seconds then it disappeared. I rebooted because it wasn't going away nor rebooting itself, saw the press this to bios and this boot blah blah, then black screen, restarted, black screen, restarted, black screen, black screen. I then changed the cables and powered the I/O PSU switch off, and it went okay. I switched the sata cables and power cables for HD and SSD with the one for the optical drive. I don't think the problems have gone away, but thought maybe it would be useful for you to know.

Edit 2: just froze, had to reboot manually. This happened 5 minutes or so after black screen.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Nov 2013   #22
x BlueRobot

 

Boot into Safe Mode with Command Prompt, and then disable Driver Verifier with this command:

Code:
verifier /reset
Then run this command for confirmation that Driver Verifier is disabled, it should hopefully give a message like no drivers are being verified:

Code:
 verifier /query
Black screens usually indicate some kind of hardware issue. Let's run through some basics first, ensure all the power connections and SATA cables etc. are connected properly.

Ensure everything is connected in the slot properly, and check if the heatsink or fan is not causing the CPU is lift outside of it's socket, this can cause false hardware problems.

Are you performing any form of overclocking?

Graphics Card:

Run for a few hours, and do not the temperature exceed 80*C/90*C.
warning   Warning
Read all the steps within the hardware test tutorials very carefully, as stress tests is designed run components to their maximum capacity, in order to point out failing or faulty hardware components


Use the following program to monitor your hardware temperatures during the stress test:
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Nov 2013   #23
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Boot into Safe Mode with Command Prompt, and then disable Driver Verifier with this command:

Code:
verifier /reset
Then run this command for confirmation that Driver Verifier is disabled, it should hopefully give a message like no drivers are being verified:

Code:
 verifier /query
Black screens usually indicate some kind of hardware issue. Let's run through some basics first, ensure all the power connections and SATA cables etc. are connected properly.

Ensure everything is connected in the slot properly, and check if the heatsink or fan is not causing the CPU is lift outside of it's socket, this can cause false hardware problems.

Are you performing any form of overclocking?

Graphics Card:

Run for a few hours, and do not the temperature exceed 80*C/90*C.
warning   Warning
Read all the steps within the hardware test tutorials very carefully, as stress tests is designed run components to their maximum capacity, in order to point out failing or faulty hardware components


Use the following program to monitor your hardware temperatures during the stress test:
Okay, I have disabled verifier from safe mode, and right after that windows was acting funky, then a few seconds after I got an f4 bccode blue screen. I will include the blue screen dump file with this reply. Also, what do I do now that verifier is disabled? is there a special file I should be attaching with some kind of verifier reports? And I will do the graphics card tests right away, will let you know how it goes.

Edit: I also made sure everything was connected properly and everything was hooked strongly, only problem is with the usb 3.0 for the case, it's a little loose, but that's normal because it wont go any further I've checked a few dozen times, besides, I don't think it would be a problem since I don't even use it, and when I do I don't get a blue screen or anything.

Edit: No I am not performing any overclocking, I did before but it shut off and I just went back. I was getting all the same problems before the overclock so I am 100% certain that what I did with the MSI afterburner did not affect the GPU.

Edit: and by loose, I mean barely, it's not significant, just enought to move side by side when touched gently. It's very secure, the USB 3.0

Edit: So I just ran the test for 20 minutes, reaching 20,000fps, and temperatures staying a little over 70C I didn't see any problems during the test, only the noise, I've never used the GPU this hardcore, usually I feel bad going over 50-60 because I need to take care of it since it was my first PC I built. I want it to last a good 10 years. hahaha, here is the picture:
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Nov 2013   #24
x BlueRobot

 

Driver Verifier won't produce any log files apart from BSODs, if it finds a problem. The life of hardware is only reduced by heat, if the temperature is exceeded excessively.

Code:
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8007014b30, fffffa8007014e10, fffff80001f867b0}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
Code:
1: kd> !process fffffa8007014b30 3
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80001eb9000
PROCESS fffffa8007014b30
    SessionId: none  Cid: 0174    Peb: 7fffffd9000  ParentCid: 016c
    DirBase: 2063ad000  ObjectTable: fffff8a007f7def0  HandleCount: <Data Not Accessible>
    Image: csrss.exe
    VadRoot fffffa800701cc70 Vads 71 Clone 0 Private 418. Modified 81. Locked 0.
    DeviceMap fffff8a0000060a0
    Token                             fffff8a007f7d060
    ReadMemory error: Cannot get nt!KeMaximumIncrement value.
fffff78000000000: Unable to get shared data
    ElapsedTime                       00:00:00.000
    UserTime                          00:00:00.000
    KernelTime                        00:00:00.000
    QuotaPoolUsage[PagedPool]         96776
    QuotaPoolUsage[NonPagedPool]      8592
    Working Set Sizes (now,min,max)  (1138, 50, 345) (4552KB, 200KB, 1380KB)
    PeakWorkingSetSize                1138
    VirtualSize                       41 Mb
    PeakVirtualSize                   41 Mb
    PageFaultCount                    1264
    MemoryPriority                    BACKGROUND
    BasePriority                      13
    CommitCharge                      561
Code:
0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
The same bugcheck, but the reason for the process being terminated is different. It seems to be due to a instruction or driver using a NULL pointer or referencing a invalid memory address. A access violation exception can be caused by the MMU, being unable translate memory addresses properly.

Code:
1: kd> lmtsm
start             end                 module name
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e57000   ACPI      Sat Nov 20 09:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`010e5000 fffff880`010f0000   amdxata   Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`00fd1000 fffff880`00fda000   atapi     Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`010a0000 fffff880`010ca000   ataport   Mon Aug 05 02:02:45 2013 (51FEF9B5)
fffff880`019a2000 fffff880`019a9000   Beep      Tue Jul 14 01:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`02d7f000 fffff880`02d90000   blbdrive  Tue Jul 14 00:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`00cd0000 fffff880`00d90000   CI        Sat Nov 20 13:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`00c72000 fffff880`00cd0000   CLFS      Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`01000000 fffff880`01072000   cng       Fri Aug 24 16:47:16 2012 (5037A204)
fffff880`02d90000 fffff880`02da0000   CompositeBus  Sat Nov 20 10:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`02caf000 fffff880`02cbd000   crashdmp  Tue Jul 14 01:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`02cbd000 fffff880`02cc9000   dump_dumpata  Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`02ddf000 fffff880`02df2000   dump_dumpfve  Tue Jul 14 00:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`02cc9000 fffff880`02cd4000   dump_msahci  Sat Nov 20 10:33:58 2010 (4CE7A416)
fffff880`02df2000 fffff880`02dfe000   Dxapi     Tue Jul 14 00:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff960`00540000 fffff960`0055e000   dxg       Tue Jul 14 00:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`0113c000 fffff880`01150000   fileinfo  Tue Jul 14 00:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`010f0000 fffff880`0113c000   fltmgr    Sat Nov 20 09:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff960`00890000 fffff960`00899000   framebuf  unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`013e5000 fffff880`013ef000   Fs_Rec    Thu Mar 01 03:41:06 2012 (4F4EEFD2)
fffff880`018e1000 fffff880`0191b000   fvevol    Thu Jan 24 03:11:24 2013 (5100A65C)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`01449000   fwpkclnt  Thu Jan 03 03:06:48 2013 (50E4F5C8)
fffff800`021f1000 fffff800`0223a000   hal       Sat Nov 20 13:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`01811000 fffff880`01835000   HDAudBus  Sat Nov 20 10:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`01449000 fffff880`0145c000   HECIx64   Mon Dec 17 19:32:21 2012 (50CF7345)
fffff880`01961000 fffff880`0197a000   HIDCLASS  Wed Jul 03 05:05:05 2013 (51D3A2F1)
fffff880`0197a000 fffff880`01982080   HIDPARSE  Wed Jul 03 05:05:04 2013 (51D3A2F0)
fffff880`02cd4000 fffff880`02ce2000   hidusb    Sat Nov 20 10:43:49 2010 (4CE7A665)
fffff880`018d8000 fffff880`018e1000   hwpolicy  Sat Nov 20 09:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`02d6e000 fffff880`02d7f000   ISCTD64   Tue Nov 27 19:52:34 2012 (50B51A02)
fffff880`02dbf000 fffff880`02dce000   kbdclass  Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`0146d000 fffff880`0147b000   kbdhid    Sat Nov 20 10:33:25 2010 (4CE7A3F5)
fffff800`01b70000 fffff800`01b7a000   kdcom     Sat Feb 05 16:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`02c00000 fffff880`02c43000   ks        Sat Nov 20 10:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`013b9000 fffff880`013d4000   ksecdd    Sat Jun 02 03:50:23 2012 (4FC97F6F)
fffff880`015ce000 fffff880`015f9000   ksecpkg   Fri Aug 24 16:48:29 2012 (5037A24D)
fffff880`00c0f000 fffff880`00c5e000   mcupdate_GenuineIntel  Sat Nov 20 13:03:51 2010 (4CE7C737)
fffff880`02dce000 fffff880`02ddd000   mouclass  Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`01983000 fffff880`01990000   mouhid    Tue Jul 14 01:00:20 2009 (4A5BCA94)
fffff880`00fb7000 fffff880`00fd1000   mountmgr  Sat Nov 20 09:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`010ca000 fffff880`010d5000   msahci    Sat Nov 20 10:33:58 2010 (4CE7A416)
fffff880`019ec000 fffff880`019f7000   Msfs      Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00e60000 fffff880`00e6a000   msisadrv  Tue Jul 14 00:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`0118d000 fffff880`011eb000   msrpc     Sat Nov 20 09:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`02da0000 fffff880`02dab000   mssmbios  Tue Jul 14 00:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`018c6000 fffff880`018d8000   mup       Tue Jul 14 00:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`0147c000 fffff880`0156e000   ndis      Wed Aug 22 16:11:46 2012 (5034F6B2)
fffff880`0156e000 fffff880`015ce000   NETIO     Wed Aug 22 16:11:28 2012 (5034F6A0)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`01811000   Npfs      Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff800`01c0c000 fffff800`021f1000   nt        Thu Aug 29 02:13:25 2013 (521EA035)
fffff880`01217000 fffff880`013b9000   Ntfs      Fri Apr 12 12:54:36 2013 (5167F5FC)
fffff880`01999000 fffff880`019a2000   Null      Tue Jul 14 00:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`00eaa000 fffff880`00ebf000   partmgr   Sat Mar 17 05:06:09 2012 (4F641BC1)
fffff880`00e6a000 fffff880`00e9d000   pci       Sat Nov 20 09:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`010d5000 fffff880`010e5000   PCIIDEX   Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`013d4000 fffff880`013e5000   pcw       Tue Jul 14 00:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`00c5e000 fffff880`00c72000   PSHED     Tue Jul 14 02:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`0188c000 fffff880`018c6000   rdyboost  Sat Nov 20 09:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`02ddd000 fffff880`02dde480   swenum    Tue Jul 14 01:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`01601000 fffff880`01800000   tcpip     Sun Sep 08 02:11:52 2013 (522BCED8)
fffff880`02dab000 fffff880`02dbf000   termdd    Sat Nov 20 11:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff960`007c0000 fffff960`007ca000   TSDDD     Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`02c43000 fffff880`02c55000   umbus     Sat Nov 20 10:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`01072000 fffff880`0108f000   usbccgp   Wed Sep 04 13:11:49 2013 (52272385)
fffff880`02ce2000 fffff880`02ce3e80   USBD      Wed Sep 04 13:11:40 2013 (5227237C)
fffff880`0145c000 fffff880`0146d000   usbehci   Wed Sep 04 13:11:43 2013 (5227237F)
fffff880`02c55000 fffff880`02caf000   usbhub    Wed Sep 04 13:12:10 2013 (5227239A)
fffff880`02ce5000 fffff880`02d3b000   USBPORT   Wed Sep 04 13:11:51 2013 (52272387)
fffff880`00e9d000 fffff880`00eaa000   vdrvroot  Tue Jul 14 01:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`019a9000 fffff880`019b7000   vga       Tue Jul 14 00:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`019b7000 fffff880`019dc000   VIDEOPRT  Tue Jul 14 00:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`00ebf000 fffff880`00ed4000   volmgr    Sat Nov 20 09:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00d90000 fffff880`00dec000   volmgrx   Sat Nov 20 09:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`01838000 fffff880`01884000   volsnap   Sat Nov 20 09:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`019dc000 fffff880`019ec000   watchdog  Tue Jul 14 00:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00ee5000 fffff880`00fa7000   Wdf01000  Sat Jun 22 04:13:05 2013 (51C51641)
fffff880`00fa7000 fffff880`00fb7000   WDFLDR    Thu Jul 26 03:29:04 2012 (5010AB70)
fffff960`00030000 fffff960`00347000   win32k    Wed Aug 28 02:20:45 2013 (521D506D)
fffff880`02d65000 fffff880`02d6e000   wmiacpi   Tue Jul 14 00:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`00e57000 fffff880`00e60000   WMILIB    Tue Jul 14 00:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
Code:
1: kd> lmDvmamdxata
Browse full module list
start             end                 module name
fffff880`010e5000 fffff880`010f0000   amdxata    (deferred)             
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
    Image name: amdxata.sys
    Browse all global symbols  functions  data
    Timestamp:        Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
    CheckSum:         000092B7
    ImageSize:        0000B000
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Your AMD storage driver seems to be a little outdated, I would suggest checking for any chipset updates from your motherboard support page or the AMD support page.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Nov 2013   #25
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Driver Verifier won't produce any log files apart from BSODs, if it finds a problem. The life of hardware is only reduced by heat, if the temperature is exceeded excessively.

Code:
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8007014b30, fffffa8007014e10, fffff80001f867b0}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
Code:
1: kd> !process fffffa8007014b30 3
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80001eb9000
PROCESS fffffa8007014b30
    SessionId: none  Cid: 0174    Peb: 7fffffd9000  ParentCid: 016c
    DirBase: 2063ad000  ObjectTable: fffff8a007f7def0  HandleCount: <Data Not Accessible>
    Image: csrss.exe
    VadRoot fffffa800701cc70 Vads 71 Clone 0 Private 418. Modified 81. Locked 0.
    DeviceMap fffff8a0000060a0
    Token                             fffff8a007f7d060
    ReadMemory error: Cannot get nt!KeMaximumIncrement value.
fffff78000000000: Unable to get shared data
    ElapsedTime                       00:00:00.000
    UserTime                          00:00:00.000
    KernelTime                        00:00:00.000
    QuotaPoolUsage[PagedPool]         96776
    QuotaPoolUsage[NonPagedPool]      8592
    Working Set Sizes (now,min,max)  (1138, 50, 345) (4552KB, 200KB, 1380KB)
    PeakWorkingSetSize                1138
    VirtualSize                       41 Mb
    PeakVirtualSize                   41 Mb
    PageFaultCount                    1264
    MemoryPriority                    BACKGROUND
    BasePriority                      13
    CommitCharge                      561
Code:
0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
The same bugcheck, but the reason for the process being terminated is different. It seems to be due to a instruction or driver using a NULL pointer or referencing a invalid memory address. A access violation exception can be caused by the MMU, being unable translate memory addresses properly.

Code:
1: kd> lmtsm
start             end                 module name
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e57000   ACPI      Sat Nov 20 09:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`010e5000 fffff880`010f0000   amdxata   Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`00fd1000 fffff880`00fda000   atapi     Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`010a0000 fffff880`010ca000   ataport   Mon Aug 05 02:02:45 2013 (51FEF9B5)
fffff880`019a2000 fffff880`019a9000   Beep      Tue Jul 14 01:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`02d7f000 fffff880`02d90000   blbdrive  Tue Jul 14 00:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`00cd0000 fffff880`00d90000   CI        Sat Nov 20 13:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`00c72000 fffff880`00cd0000   CLFS      Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`01000000 fffff880`01072000   cng       Fri Aug 24 16:47:16 2012 (5037A204)
fffff880`02d90000 fffff880`02da0000   CompositeBus  Sat Nov 20 10:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`02caf000 fffff880`02cbd000   crashdmp  Tue Jul 14 01:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`02cbd000 fffff880`02cc9000   dump_dumpata  Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`02ddf000 fffff880`02df2000   dump_dumpfve  Tue Jul 14 00:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`02cc9000 fffff880`02cd4000   dump_msahci  Sat Nov 20 10:33:58 2010 (4CE7A416)
fffff880`02df2000 fffff880`02dfe000   Dxapi     Tue Jul 14 00:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff960`00540000 fffff960`0055e000   dxg       Tue Jul 14 00:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`0113c000 fffff880`01150000   fileinfo  Tue Jul 14 00:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`010f0000 fffff880`0113c000   fltmgr    Sat Nov 20 09:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff960`00890000 fffff960`00899000   framebuf  unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`013e5000 fffff880`013ef000   Fs_Rec    Thu Mar 01 03:41:06 2012 (4F4EEFD2)
fffff880`018e1000 fffff880`0191b000   fvevol    Thu Jan 24 03:11:24 2013 (5100A65C)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`01449000   fwpkclnt  Thu Jan 03 03:06:48 2013 (50E4F5C8)
fffff800`021f1000 fffff800`0223a000   hal       Sat Nov 20 13:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`01811000 fffff880`01835000   HDAudBus  Sat Nov 20 10:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`01449000 fffff880`0145c000   HECIx64   Mon Dec 17 19:32:21 2012 (50CF7345)
fffff880`01961000 fffff880`0197a000   HIDCLASS  Wed Jul 03 05:05:05 2013 (51D3A2F1)
fffff880`0197a000 fffff880`01982080   HIDPARSE  Wed Jul 03 05:05:04 2013 (51D3A2F0)
fffff880`02cd4000 fffff880`02ce2000   hidusb    Sat Nov 20 10:43:49 2010 (4CE7A665)
fffff880`018d8000 fffff880`018e1000   hwpolicy  Sat Nov 20 09:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`02d6e000 fffff880`02d7f000   ISCTD64   Tue Nov 27 19:52:34 2012 (50B51A02)
fffff880`02dbf000 fffff880`02dce000   kbdclass  Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`0146d000 fffff880`0147b000   kbdhid    Sat Nov 20 10:33:25 2010 (4CE7A3F5)
fffff800`01b70000 fffff800`01b7a000   kdcom     Sat Feb 05 16:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`02c00000 fffff880`02c43000   ks        Sat Nov 20 10:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`013b9000 fffff880`013d4000   ksecdd    Sat Jun 02 03:50:23 2012 (4FC97F6F)
fffff880`015ce000 fffff880`015f9000   ksecpkg   Fri Aug 24 16:48:29 2012 (5037A24D)
fffff880`00c0f000 fffff880`00c5e000   mcupdate_GenuineIntel  Sat Nov 20 13:03:51 2010 (4CE7C737)
fffff880`02dce000 fffff880`02ddd000   mouclass  Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`01983000 fffff880`01990000   mouhid    Tue Jul 14 01:00:20 2009 (4A5BCA94)
fffff880`00fb7000 fffff880`00fd1000   mountmgr  Sat Nov 20 09:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`010ca000 fffff880`010d5000   msahci    Sat Nov 20 10:33:58 2010 (4CE7A416)
fffff880`019ec000 fffff880`019f7000   Msfs      Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00e60000 fffff880`00e6a000   msisadrv  Tue Jul 14 00:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`0118d000 fffff880`011eb000   msrpc     Sat Nov 20 09:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`02da0000 fffff880`02dab000   mssmbios  Tue Jul 14 00:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`018c6000 fffff880`018d8000   mup       Tue Jul 14 00:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`0147c000 fffff880`0156e000   ndis      Wed Aug 22 16:11:46 2012 (5034F6B2)
fffff880`0156e000 fffff880`015ce000   NETIO     Wed Aug 22 16:11:28 2012 (5034F6A0)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`01811000   Npfs      Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff800`01c0c000 fffff800`021f1000   nt        Thu Aug 29 02:13:25 2013 (521EA035)
fffff880`01217000 fffff880`013b9000   Ntfs      Fri Apr 12 12:54:36 2013 (5167F5FC)
fffff880`01999000 fffff880`019a2000   Null      Tue Jul 14 00:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`00eaa000 fffff880`00ebf000   partmgr   Sat Mar 17 05:06:09 2012 (4F641BC1)
fffff880`00e6a000 fffff880`00e9d000   pci       Sat Nov 20 09:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`010d5000 fffff880`010e5000   PCIIDEX   Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`013d4000 fffff880`013e5000   pcw       Tue Jul 14 00:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`00c5e000 fffff880`00c72000   PSHED     Tue Jul 14 02:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`0188c000 fffff880`018c6000   rdyboost  Sat Nov 20 09:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`02ddd000 fffff880`02dde480   swenum    Tue Jul 14 01:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`01601000 fffff880`01800000   tcpip     Sun Sep 08 02:11:52 2013 (522BCED8)
fffff880`02dab000 fffff880`02dbf000   termdd    Sat Nov 20 11:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff960`007c0000 fffff960`007ca000   TSDDD     Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`02c43000 fffff880`02c55000   umbus     Sat Nov 20 10:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`01072000 fffff880`0108f000   usbccgp   Wed Sep 04 13:11:49 2013 (52272385)
fffff880`02ce2000 fffff880`02ce3e80   USBD      Wed Sep 04 13:11:40 2013 (5227237C)
fffff880`0145c000 fffff880`0146d000   usbehci   Wed Sep 04 13:11:43 2013 (5227237F)
fffff880`02c55000 fffff880`02caf000   usbhub    Wed Sep 04 13:12:10 2013 (5227239A)
fffff880`02ce5000 fffff880`02d3b000   USBPORT   Wed Sep 04 13:11:51 2013 (52272387)
fffff880`00e9d000 fffff880`00eaa000   vdrvroot  Tue Jul 14 01:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`019a9000 fffff880`019b7000   vga       Tue Jul 14 00:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`019b7000 fffff880`019dc000   VIDEOPRT  Tue Jul 14 00:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`00ebf000 fffff880`00ed4000   volmgr    Sat Nov 20 09:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00d90000 fffff880`00dec000   volmgrx   Sat Nov 20 09:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`01838000 fffff880`01884000   volsnap   Sat Nov 20 09:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`019dc000 fffff880`019ec000   watchdog  Tue Jul 14 00:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00ee5000 fffff880`00fa7000   Wdf01000  Sat Jun 22 04:13:05 2013 (51C51641)
fffff880`00fa7000 fffff880`00fb7000   WDFLDR    Thu Jul 26 03:29:04 2012 (5010AB70)
fffff960`00030000 fffff960`00347000   win32k    Wed Aug 28 02:20:45 2013 (521D506D)
fffff880`02d65000 fffff880`02d6e000   wmiacpi   Tue Jul 14 00:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`00e57000 fffff880`00e60000   WMILIB    Tue Jul 14 00:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
Code:
1: kd> lmDvmamdxata
Browse full module list
start             end                 module name
fffff880`010e5000 fffff880`010f0000   amdxata    (deferred)             
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
    Image name: amdxata.sys
    Browse all global symbols  functions  data
    Timestamp:        Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
    CheckSum:         000092B7
    ImageSize:        0000B000
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Your AMD storage driver seems to be a little outdated, I would suggest checking for any chipset updates from your motherboard support page or the AMD support page.
Oh! I see. but, what is an AMD storage driver and where can I get it? here is my gpu download website and my motherboard so maybe you can help me look
gpu:
SAPPHIRE HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST

MOBO:
MSI USA ? Motherboard - Z87-G43

I would highly appreciate it, you've been a wonderful helper.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2013   #26
x BlueRobot

 

I think you may have to use their Live Update 5 program to check driver updates:

Attachment 293105
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2013   #27
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
I think you may have to use their Live Update 5 program to check driver updates:

Attachment 293105
I just wanted to say; I checked the power cables for the sata components or whatever they're called. I swapped the one for the optical drive with the one for the SSD/HDD and I have only had a freeze. I don't know if it's too soon to be saying I'm error free, but I am not installing the live update and will be updating all the required drivers. I also got a message when I turned the pc, it took a few tries to get it back online, everything was black. until the last try it told me the overclock couldn't make my system boot or something like that. But I haven't overclocked anything. It changed everything to the default settings. and I'm not sure what but after that I haven't had an error. Again, I'm not entirely sure. My memory has been meh. Been sick these past few days maybe that's why but I'm feeling better now.

EDIT: Okay so I was getting my phone and right when I get back I get a black screen. It was unexpected and I don't know what to do.

EDIT2: Just got a blue screen, everything quit, all desktop shortcuts disappeared as well as the menu bar thing at the bottom. I will include the blue screen error.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Nov 2013   #28
x BlueRobot

 

I think it may be some form of hardware issue here, have you checked the compatibility list for your motherboard? Especially check the RAM, and the recommended timings and clockspeeds.

Please upload the dump file too
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Nov 2013   #29
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
I think it may be some form of hardware issue here, have you checked the compatibility list for your motherboard? Especially check the RAM, and the recommended timings and clockspeeds.

Please upload the dump file too
sorry yes, here is the dump file:

and I'm sure everything is compatible because I got it off of this guy from youtube, Austin Evens, then I asked for approval at tom's hardware and everything was recommened. Only thing this guy told me wasn't that reliable was the power supply, which I doubt it is since everything seems to run smoothly and when I get black screens and such the whole system doesn't just collapse and shut off quickly.

Edit: I just got a memory something error. Here is the picture, I was browsing the web and had a game running in the background(starcraft II Heart of the Swarm) was on youtube and email and facebook.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2013   #30
x BlueRobot

 

Something memory and I/O related is going wrong, and I believe it is related to hardware.

Code:
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8007db3b30, fffffa8007db3e10, fffff800023c37b0}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : wininit.exe
Code:
(NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
Have you tried one RAM stick at a time? Checked the DIMM slots are free of dust?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Randomly, OBJECT CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Please help me Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Tube_Detonator.Main.Updated() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
General Discussion
CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION bsod
Hello, I have replaced memory sticks on my system and have been stable since December 2013. Came home to hook up a camera and ended up with this CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION blue screen. Please look at the 2/26/14 screen dump and advise me of what i should do.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Critical_Object_Termination 0x000000f4
Started getting BSOD a few months ago started out 1 or 2 every week or so but has gotten progressively worse. At the start it only happened while playing W.O.W or other MMOs, now it will happen at random on boot up. Before it happens there is always a chirp but I've not been able to pin point from...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION randomly
Hi All I built a custom machine a month ago and been receiving very strange BSODs all with the same message for the last month. All drivers are upto date including the SSD as primary and the BIOS What happens is intermittent and my machine freezes for a few seconds then eventually starts...
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
I have been having random BSODs for a month now, and they all seem to relate to the windows kernel according to WhoCrashed, but that is all it gives me. I recently reinstalled my OS because I got a SSD boot drive, I would say about a month ago. CPU: i7 950 @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: Asus Rampage...
BSOD Help and Support
Bsod critical_object_termination
First 2 BSOD I've had in a while and the error msg was CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION & PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Info: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Full Retail Specs: - i7 core processor - 12 gb ram - 8 TB HDD System hardware is probably 6 months old & total uptime since reinstall is 29...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:31.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App