|05 Nov 2013||#1|
| || |
Hi, I've been having a BSOD once everyday when I start up my computer.
Attached are the info about today's BSOD.
I ran memtest86 for a few hours and no errors.
Could you help me find the problem please?
Thanks in advance.
· OS - Windows 7
· Original installed OS on system: Windows 7
· The OS a full retail version
· Age of system (hardware): almost 2 weeks since built
· Age of OS installation - re-installed the OS 2 days ago
· CPU: i5 3570k
· Video Card: Sapphire 7970
· MotherBoard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX
· Power Supply - Corsair 650W
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD tcpip.sys|
|BSOD's after adding RAM [ tcpip.sys ] [ error:tcpip+7a6cc ]||BSOD Help and Support|
|tcpip.sys BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|pls help BSOD tcpip.sys||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD tcpip.sys||BSOD Help and Support|
|tcpip.sys BSoD||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.