Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Error With File Attached

28 Nov 2013   #1
Man16

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 
BSOD Error With File Attached

After I did a fresh install of Windows, I started to install everything back that I use. Prior to the clean install, my PC had a startup error along with the BSOD appearing. Now it is happening again, I did not see how the error happened though as I was away, and I came back to Windows prompting me with an error message and saying what happened.

I have attached the minidump file along with this post, so I hope someone can help me.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Nov 2013   #2
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Welcome, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

Important files are missing, so I'm not getting the full picture, but the single dump uploaded
is due to an extremely old driver.

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {4, 258, 842a94c0, 82926b24}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr73.sys  //Our first hint.
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr73.sys
Implicit thread is now 842a94c0
Probably caused by : usbhub.sys   //not the real culprit.
Code:
STACK_TEXT:  
80e1a7a8 82863c2d 842a94c0 00000000 82929d20 nt!KiSwapContext+0x26
80e1a7e0 82862a93 842a9580 842a94c0 80e1a8a4 nt!KiSwapThread+0x266
80e1a808 8285c72f 842a94c0 842a9580 00000000 nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x1df
80e1a884 87a926bb 80e1a8a4 00000000 00000000 nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x393
80e1a8cc 8d6269de 000003e8 02c28bd8 80e1a8f4 ndis!NdisMSleep+0x55
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
80e1a8dc 8d60a0a1 85ec9000 85e5e0e0 85c28bd8 netr73+0x1f9de
80e1a8f4 87aa1f0b 85c28bd8 00000000 87a5e338 netr73+0x30a1
80e1a930 87aa49c9 00e5e0e0 0000007e 85e5e3ec ndis!ndisMCommonHaltMiniport+0x54f
80e1a94c 87aa6701 85e5e0e0 85e5e028 85e5e0e0 ndis!ndisMHaltMiniport+0x5a
80e1aa7c 87a55a5d 85e5e028 84655900 85e5e0e0 ndis!ndisPnPRemoveDevice+0x33a
80e1aaac 87a95fe7 85e5e028 84655900 84655a00 ndis!ndisPnPRemoveDeviceEx+0xaa
80e1aaf0 82836f44 85e5e028 84655900 80e1ab8c ndis!ndisPnPDispatch+0x3cf
80e1ab08 829d015a 8578b030 85d663a8 8578b030 nt!IofCallDriver+0x63
80e1ab38 82ac2dbf 8578b030 00000000 85d663a8 nt!IopSynchronousCall+0xc2
80e1ab90 828d69b2 8578b030 00000002 9b8e29e0 nt!IopRemoveDevice+0xd4
80e1abbc 82abaaf7 00000016 9b8e29e0 00000000 nt!PnpRemoveLockedDeviceNode+0x16c
80e1abd0 82abadab 00000002 00000016 00000000 nt!PnpDeleteLockedDeviceNode+0x2d
80e1ac04 82abe789 8578b030 9b8e29e0 00000002 nt!PnpDeleteLockedDeviceNodes+0x4c
80e1acc4 829b9bae 80e1acf4 00000000 98785d58 nt!PnpProcessQueryRemoveAndEject+0x946
80e1acdc 829b3fb7 00000000 8608f370 842a94c0 nt!PnpProcessTargetDeviceEvent+0x38
80e1ad00 82863043 8608f370 00000000 842a94c0 nt!PnpDeviceEventWorker+0x216
80e1ad50 829efd16 00000001 abc37fc7 00000000 nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x10d
80e1ad90 82891159 82862f36 00000001 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x9e
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x19
Code:
lmvm netr73
Browse full module list
start    end        module name
8d607000 8d648000   netr73   T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: netr73.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr73.sys
    Image name: netr73.sys
    Browse all global symbols  functions  data
    Timestamp:        Thu Sep 28 17:41:44 2006  //Outdated.
I believe we won't find a new driver but it's worth a search, please upload a picture containing the
FCC-ID of the device.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Nov 2013   #3
Man16

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Welcome, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

Important files are missing, so I'm not getting the full picture, but the single dump uploaded
is due to an extremely old driver.

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {4, 258, 842a94c0, 82926b24}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr73.sys  //Our first hint.
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr73.sys
Implicit thread is now 842a94c0
Probably caused by : usbhub.sys   //not the real culprit.
Code:
STACK_TEXT:  
80e1a7a8 82863c2d 842a94c0 00000000 82929d20 nt!KiSwapContext+0x26
80e1a7e0 82862a93 842a9580 842a94c0 80e1a8a4 nt!KiSwapThread+0x266
80e1a808 8285c72f 842a94c0 842a9580 00000000 nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x1df
80e1a884 87a926bb 80e1a8a4 00000000 00000000 nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x393
80e1a8cc 8d6269de 000003e8 02c28bd8 80e1a8f4 ndis!NdisMSleep+0x55
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
80e1a8dc 8d60a0a1 85ec9000 85e5e0e0 85c28bd8 netr73+0x1f9de
80e1a8f4 87aa1f0b 85c28bd8 00000000 87a5e338 netr73+0x30a1
80e1a930 87aa49c9 00e5e0e0 0000007e 85e5e3ec ndis!ndisMCommonHaltMiniport+0x54f
80e1a94c 87aa6701 85e5e0e0 85e5e028 85e5e0e0 ndis!ndisMHaltMiniport+0x5a
80e1aa7c 87a55a5d 85e5e028 84655900 85e5e0e0 ndis!ndisPnPRemoveDevice+0x33a
80e1aaac 87a95fe7 85e5e028 84655900 84655a00 ndis!ndisPnPRemoveDeviceEx+0xaa
80e1aaf0 82836f44 85e5e028 84655900 80e1ab8c ndis!ndisPnPDispatch+0x3cf
80e1ab08 829d015a 8578b030 85d663a8 8578b030 nt!IofCallDriver+0x63
80e1ab38 82ac2dbf 8578b030 00000000 85d663a8 nt!IopSynchronousCall+0xc2
80e1ab90 828d69b2 8578b030 00000002 9b8e29e0 nt!IopRemoveDevice+0xd4
80e1abbc 82abaaf7 00000016 9b8e29e0 00000000 nt!PnpRemoveLockedDeviceNode+0x16c
80e1abd0 82abadab 00000002 00000016 00000000 nt!PnpDeleteLockedDeviceNode+0x2d
80e1ac04 82abe789 8578b030 9b8e29e0 00000002 nt!PnpDeleteLockedDeviceNodes+0x4c
80e1acc4 829b9bae 80e1acf4 00000000 98785d58 nt!PnpProcessQueryRemoveAndEject+0x946
80e1acdc 829b3fb7 00000000 8608f370 842a94c0 nt!PnpProcessTargetDeviceEvent+0x38
80e1ad00 82863043 8608f370 00000000 842a94c0 nt!PnpDeviceEventWorker+0x216
80e1ad50 829efd16 00000001 abc37fc7 00000000 nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x10d
80e1ad90 82891159 82862f36 00000001 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x9e
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x19
Code:
lmvm netr73
Browse full module list
start    end        module name
8d607000 8d648000   netr73   T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: netr73.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr73.sys
    Image name: netr73.sys
    Browse all global symbols  functions  data
    Timestamp:        Thu Sep 28 17:41:44 2006  //Outdated.
I believe we won't find a new driver but it's worth a search, please upload a picture containing the
FCC-ID of the device.
Thanks for the help.

This is a pretty old PC so it's easy to assume a lot of things :P

Could you help me find this device or w/e im looking for please?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Nov 2013   #4
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Man16 View Post
Thanks for the help.

This is a pretty old PC so it's easy to assume a lot of things :P

Could you help me find this device or w/e im looking for please?
My pleasure .
As I requested in my initial post;
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Code:
lmvm netr73
Browse full module list
start    end        module name
8d607000 8d648000   netr73   T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: netr73.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr73.sys
    Image name: netr73.sys
    Browse all global symbols  functions  data
    Timestamp:        Thu Sep 28 17:41:44 2006  //Outdated.
I believe we won't find a new driver but it's worth a search, please upload a picture containing the
FCC-ID of the device.
It's usually in small print on the back of the device.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Nov 2013   #5
Man16

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Man16 View Post
Thanks for the help.

This is a pretty old PC so it's easy to assume a lot of things :P

Could you help me find this device or w/e im looking for please?
My pleasure .
As I requested in my initial post;
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Code:
lmvm netr73
Browse full module list
start    end        module name
8d607000 8d648000   netr73   T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: netr73.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr73.sys
    Image name: netr73.sys
    Browse all global symbols  functions  data
    Timestamp:        Thu Sep 28 17:41:44 2006  //Outdated.
I believe we won't find a new driver but it's worth a search, please upload a picture containing the
FCC-ID of the device.
It's usually in small print on the back of the device.
I'm not even sure what I'm looking for lol. Atm, I use a Belkin Wireless Adapter which doesn't seem like the driver which is causing the problem relates to. Anyways, its FCC-ID is: K7SF5D9050B
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2013   #6
Man16

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Bump
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2013   #7
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Don't bump the thread.

I've asked for more information, I can't help you based only on the dump file.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Welcome, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

Important files are missing, so I'm not getting the full picture, but the single dump uploaded
is due to an extremely old driver.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2013   #8
Man16

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Don't bump the thread.

I've asked for more information, I can't help you based only on the dump file.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Welcome, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

Important files are missing, so I'm not getting the full picture, but the single dump uploaded
is due to an extremely old driver.
Sorry, attached the file.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2013   #9
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Attachment 295788

Please upload the MSINFO32 file:

Start → Run → type MSINFO32 then hit Enter.
In MSINFO32 go to, File → Save → name it your user-name.
Once the file is saved right click it and choose Send toCompressed (zipped) folder.

Attach the file in your next post.

On a different note, I highly doubt your PC was built with Windows 7 in mind.
Code:
BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2.0Z    , 10/09/2002
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2013   #10
Man16

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Attachment 295788

Please upload the MSINFO32 file:

Start → Run → type MSINFO32 then hit Enter.
In MSINFO32 go to, File → Save → name it your user-name.
Once the file is saved right click it and choose Send toCompressed (zipped) folder.

Attach the file in your next post.

On a different note, I highly doubt your PC was built with Windows 7 in mind.
Code:
BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2.0Z    , 10/09/2002
I am aware that it wasn't built for Windows 7 lol, but it runs perfectly fine. Just that recently something happened, and I've had Windows 7 running well for a long time before this.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Error With File Attached




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD Problem! See Attached File!
Attached is the SF Diagnostic Tool i run today. Please do help me? Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 50 BCP1: FFFFF900C00C0770
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD wth numerous error codes. SFD file attached
hey all i have built this comp recently. has been working fine for 2 weeks now. but in the last couple of days has started BSOD. Random intervals and while doing random tasks eg.web surfing(writing this!)gaming and just nothing. i am not comp savy so i dont have anything to go by so any...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD happens a lot. File attached
The BSOD has been happening multiple times a day when i am doing different things. I was just playing minecraft and it started to happen. Other times it's when i'm watching a movie.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD DMP file attached
Getting the dreaded BSOD. Not sure what to do next. TIA Chris
BSOD Help and Support
Kernel-Power Error ID 41 (Dump file attached)
Hello, I have been having this problem only when browsing the internet the computer would just hang, with caps lock and numlock frozen. This is a newly built computer. Any help will be appreciated. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> ...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App