Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Error, Critical termination error, f4 while watching stream

22 Feb 2014   #11
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Till now ....
  • You updated the firmware
  • 70.2 GB free space on C drive
  • SMART data are OK
If there is any further BSOD, post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Feb 2014   #12
osmeus

New York
 
 

So I just got another four bluescreens today I really don't know what to do please help me...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #13
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Till now ....
  • You updated the firmware
  • 70.2 GB free space on C drive
  • SMART data are OK
If there is any further BSOD, post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.
here is the information you requested. Thank you for helping me out, it means a lot to me someone out there is going out of there way to help people with problems. Thank you so much.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Feb 2014   #14
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Same stop 0xF4 continues.

Now open the computer. Check the connections of all the discs. Make it sure that they all are properly seated.

Also, change the connecting cables, and make it sure that there is no bent pins ect at disc's end that may cause trouble in connection.

Apply the primary disc (the SSD) to another unused port on the motherboard.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors; just for a caution, coz a failing memory may be interpreted as any other sort of issue..
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Uninstall it:
Start Menu\Programs\MSI\Super RAID

Let us know the results. Also let us know which antivirus you are using.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #15
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Same stop 0xF4 continues.

Now open the computer. Check the connections of all the discs. Make it sure that they all are properly seated.

Also, change the connecting cables, and make it sure that there is no bent pins ect at disc's end that may cause trouble in connection.

Apply the primary disc (the SSD) to another unused port on the motherboard.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors; just for a caution, coz a failing memory may be interpreted as any other sort of issue..
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Uninstall it:
Start Menu\Programs\MSI\Super RAID

Let us know the results. Also let us know which antivirus you are using.
Hi, so I have changed the slot of the SATA drive to a different one and everything seems to be running well so far. I have done the diagnose RAM issues with memtest96+ before, and ran it for 11 passes but no error showed up. I was being helped by someone in a thread months ago, here is a picture:

Do you recommend I run it overnight again? because I strongly believe it doesn't have anything to do with the ram:/ since I ran it for almost 15 hours that day, maybe a little bit more I think. I will now be uninstalling super RAID. I never used it so it doesn't bother me. But why might that be the problem? I never run it. Also on the start up, services, there are some files running that I don't know who they are from and I would like to remove the ones that aren't really necessary. There seems to be a few, even from microsoft that seem a little.. odd?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Feb 2014   #16
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

RAM should not be the issue. The issue is the storage environment. Anything related to storage. We checked almost the entire of the storage environment till now (other than the storage filter drivers; virus and antivirus perspective). As the issue is continuing despite of doing a lot of things there, I wanted you to make it sure that the RAM is not failing. Because a failing RAM may be interpreted as any sort of issue.

No more need to run memtest right now.

Let us know about any further BSODs after completing post 14.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #17
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
RAM should not be the issue. The issue is the storage environment. Anything related to storage. We checked almost the entire of the storage environment till now (other than the storage filter drivers; virus and antivirus perspective). As the issue is continuing despite of doing a lot of things there, I wanted you to make it sure that the RAM is not failing. Because a failing RAM may be interpreted as any sort of issue.

No more need to run memtest right now.

Let us know about any further BSODs after completing post 14.
Hi there arc. I don't have an antivirus, but let me get one right now and scan my computer so I can show you the results. I've never used one and I'm always careful with what I download, constantly check my computer for unusual stuff.

edit: Okay, so I installed Malwarebytes and it showed a few errors, not many but could have been the problem. And also installed microsoft security essentials, it said it found a few errors that might have been a threat, so I hit clin and it says now my pc is being monitored and protected, it showed protected as pc status, and a green checkmark. So to answer your quetsion, I now have malwarebytes, and security essentials. I hope those two are enough, if they're not I will gladly download the one you suggest. What would be the next step now?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #18
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osmeus View Post
I hope those two are enough, if they're not I will gladly download the one you suggest.
I suggest these two.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osmeus View Post
What would be the next step now?
Wait and observe the situation.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #19
osmeus

New York
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osmeus View Post
I hope those two are enough, if they're not I will gladly download the one you suggest.
I suggest these two.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osmeus View Post
What would be the next step now?
Wait and observe the situation.
just got hit with two blue screens. here are the minidump files:/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #20
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Same stop 0xF4 BSODs continue.
Code:
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8007d0d9d0, fffffa8007d0dcb0, fffff800023847b0}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : wininit.exe

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
As far as I can say, all the possible corners are checked. No adequate reason is remaining, provided all your replies are actually implemented.

Now you have the remaining is to replace parts. And, Only three parts can be blamed for it, the storage discs, the SATA/power cables and the ports, set on the motherboard.

Unfortunately I can say nothing more. As I said, all possible corners are checked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Error, Critical termination error, f4 while watching stream




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD watching stream error 0X0000010E
Hi, new to this forum, been getting BSOD's for quite some time and figured this would be a good place to get some help. Last BSOD I had was error 0X0000010E, I've attached 2 DM Log Collector files for the last 2 BSOD's I've had, the BSOD's tend to vary each time I don't get the same one...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while watching Twitch Stream, error 1000007e
Hello, I updated my hardware(New CPU, GPU, and Motherboard) recently this past Wednesday and after everything is installed and running it seems to run fine. I attempted some Overclocking of my CPU and got my first BSOD(Unfortunately Windows did not save the dump file of this event) so I stopped...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Critical Object Termination, Error 0XF4
I hope someone can help me with this issue. I have an Asus G74S which I have sent back twice due to BSOD issues. The first time Asus replaced a memory stick and the system board. The second time they replaced the CPU. I'm still getting BSOD errors. oh, and fun fact: This laptop is a replacement...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while watching stream movies, error 0x000000ED Unmountable_Boot_
Hello there, I'm abroad and have only my company laptop wich I have administrator privileges. It has Windows 7 installed and the HDD is encrypted with some software and I'm not sure if I have BIOS access to change boot options. So when I was watching a streming match of football the pc...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Critical Object Termination F4
I tried using the SF diag tool and it kept giving me errors. I ran as administrator, changed the compatability mode and disabled symantec. Any advice on the dumps that i attached in the zip would be helpful. Its a Dell E6400, with a new M4 SSD (256 gb). Win 7 Pro SP1, 2.4ghz Core2 Duo, 2X2gb...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD F4 Critical Object Termination
Need help solving this problem. Machine occasionally crashes w BSOD at start of day. After reboot (sometimes needing to boot in "safe" mode) machine works fine the rest of day. Can't seem to find a pattern. I have uploaded the perfmon and BSOD Files Gateway SX 2850 Windows 7 Home Premium...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:59.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App