|24 Feb 2014||#1|
BSOD - 00000024, 0000007e, & 00000050
HI all! I need help wizards!
I built this computer about 2 years ago.
i5-2500K Intel quad core 3.3
XFX Radeon HD 6870
8gb of Gskill ram
Antec 750 w power supply
Cooler Master aftermarket cooler
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
The other day my PC decided to start blue screening me. Over the course of trying to trouble shoot, I've gotten the 3 codes in the title of this thread multiple times. (00000024, 0000007e, & 00000050)
As of now I can not boot to windows at all.
I've tried to:
1) Boot the system on each stick of ram independently.
2) Boot in safe mode (command prompt) and run chkdsk
- This did not work. I couldn't boot in safe mode. It blue screened me before I could get in.
3) Restore default settings in BIOS
4) Un plug and re plug the hard drives.
5.) I've acquired a new 850W PSU from Best buy and hooked it up. This time I just hooked up the solid state drive since its the one with the OS on it anyways. I got stop code 0000001e.
- I then tried to boot in safe mode w\ command prompt and got 0000007e again.
What do y'all think?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads|
BSOD 00000050 Happens every 5 minutes
Happens no matter what I do, tried a fresh windows install and I still get it. This started happening after a lightning storm so Im guessing they're connected. Dump file 072312-22214-01.rar
|BSOD Help and Support|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.