Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD help, error code 0x0000000a & 0x000000d1

16 Mar 2014   #21
ninetailz

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Multiprocessor Service Pack 1
 
 

What's the difference between this Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 | Clean Install Windows 7 And also when disabling the RAID i see that my storage runs on IRRT (Intel Rapid Restore Technology) and i disabled it now its refusing to boot so i am gonna perform a reinstall

Update: Clean installation finished, do i need to update the drivers again?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
17 Mar 2014   #22
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ninetailz View Post
What's the difference between this Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 | Clean Install Windows 7
The earlier one guides you to perform a driver complete perfect installation.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ninetailz View Post
And also when disabling the RAID i see that my storage runs on IRRT (Intel Rapid Restore Technology) and i disabled it now its refusing to boot so i am gonna perform a reinstall
That is what I said a few posts earlier.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ninetailz View Post
Update: Clean installation finished, do i need to update the drivers again?
Display, audio, network, chipset. Update the drivers.
Drivers - Find and Update Outdated Drivers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2014   #23
ninetailz

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Multiprocessor Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ninetailz View Post
What's the difference between this Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 | Clean Install Windows 7
The earlier one guides you to perform a driver complete perfect installation.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ninetailz View Post
And also when disabling the RAID i see that my storage runs on IRRT (Intel Rapid Restore Technology) and i disabled it now its refusing to boot so i am gonna perform a reinstall
That is what I said a few posts earlier.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ninetailz View Post
Update: Clean installation finished, do i need to update the drivers again?
Display, audio, network, chipset. Update the drivers.
Drivers - Find and Update Outdated Drivers
I updated those drivers which needed by my lappy from the Intel site but couldn't find a update for the Intel(R) High Definition Audio HDMI

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Mar 2014   #24
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

OK, let us know about the situation.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2014   #25
ninetailz

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Multiprocessor Service Pack 1
 
 

I found update for that driver so its good now thanks arc and koolkat
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2014   #26
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

You are welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD help, error code 0x0000000a & 0x000000d1




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD playing Rust, error code 0x0000000a
I'm 90% sure it's not the ram because with just an A the end (coming from microsoft) it's ussually a software issue. Also some things i noticed were that firefox would randomly crash like last time my ram went bad. blue screen view results http://i.imgur.com/DF3UbY7.png
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while using Bittorrent/Utorrent, error code 0x000000d1
For the past several months, I have been unable to download a torrent without it causing me to experience a BSOD. However, due to having a host of other problems, both computer and non-computer, this issue has been put on hold due to it's non-critical nature. Now that my other issues have been...
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD, 3 crashes, error 0x000000d1, 0x0000000a, and 0x0000003b
I'm new to this whole crash analyzing thing so I'm sorry if a messed something up. I included the .zip in the attachments. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for the help!
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Error code: 0x000000D1, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
Hello, I'm running Windows7 on an ASUS K53S. I've been getting the blue screen of death regularly for the past week. It is severly affecting my productivity and I hope someone can help. It mentions the following error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal The error code is: 0x000000D1 ...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Error code: 0x000000D1, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
Hello, I'm running Windows7 on a HP Elitebook. I've been getting the blue screen of death regularly for the past week. It is severly affecting my productivity and I hope someone can help. It mentions the following error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal The error code is: 0x000000D1 I...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing Minecraft, & youtube. error 0x000000d1 and 0x0000000a
I have been getting blue screens for the last few months, I have tried clean installing windows 7 multiple times without success. I have run a memory test, and it came up clear. I have all the suggested and required updates for windows. I first started having problems around 2 months ago, the...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:00.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App