|12 Mar 2014||#2|
| || |
Your dmp suggests you have a nVidia GPU issue.
To replace your GPU driver, follow these steps:
1. Download and install NVIDIA Driver Uninstaller Free Download
2. Download the latest driver for your GPU - Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
3. Open your Device Manager
4. Click the + next to Display adapter
5. Right click your device
6. Click Uninstall
7. Check the box to Delete driver software for the device
8. Click OK
9. Restart your computer in Safe mode
10. Run the Driver Uninstaller
I have not used this program, so you will have follow the program using your own best judgement.
11. Restart your computer
12. Install the drivers you downloaded in step 2.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Can someone help with this random BSOD please?|
|Random BSOD problems in the past 2 days. Random errors at random times||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD at random moments on Toshiba L500 laptop; graphics card?||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD with random error code at random moment||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD doing random things (Google Chrome, minecraft, random times)||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random freeze, random BSOD, no signal to screen||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.