Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Code BC

17 Jun 2014   #11
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

IT all works together, Boozad or others will get it sorted out for you.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
17 Jun 2014   #12
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by danyalsad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.
here it the report
Your logs are incomplete, we need more information to analyze them. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jun 2014   #13
danyalsad

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by danyalsad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.
here it the report
Your logs are incomplete, we need more information to analyze them. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.
it completley finished and told me that logs have been saved on desktop, I will try the again now, please stand by
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Jun 2014   #14
danyalsad

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by danyalsad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.
here it the report
Your logs are incomplete, we need more information to analyze them. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.
here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jun 2014   #15
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

The reason you can't update to SP1 is because your installation is counterfeit. You have a HP PID on a Toshiba system which is impossible.

Code:
Host Name:                 DANYAL-PC  OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 
  OS Version:                6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
  OS Manufacturer:           Microsoft Corporation
  OS Configuration:          Standalone Workstation
  OS Build Type:             Multiprocessor Free
  Registered Owner:          Danyal
  Registered Organization:   
  Product ID:                00371-OEM-8992671-00008 ----> HP PID

  Original Install Date:     6/16/2014, 1:09:43 AM
  System Boot Time:          6/17/2014, 4:43:24 PM
  System Manufacturer:       TOSHIBA
  System Model:              Satellite C660
  System Type:               x64-based PC
Counterfeit installations such as yours can contain heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSODs and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable. For this reason, many analysts won't attempt it.

My recommendation is to install a genuine Windows 7. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSODs far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows 7 installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jun 2014   #16
danyalsad

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
The reason you can't update to SP1 is because your installation is counterfeit. You have a HP PID on a Toshiba system which is impossible.

Code:
Host Name:                 DANYAL-PC  OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 
  OS Version:                6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
  OS Manufacturer:           Microsoft Corporation
  OS Configuration:          Standalone Workstation
  OS Build Type:             Multiprocessor Free
  Registered Owner:          Danyal
  Registered Organization:   
  Product ID:                00371-OEM-8992671-00008 ----> HP PID

  Original Install Date:     6/16/2014, 1:09:43 AM
  System Boot Time:          6/17/2014, 4:43:24 PM
  System Manufacturer:       TOSHIBA
  System Model:              Satellite C660
  System Type:               x64-based PC
Counterfeit installations such as yours can contain heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSODs and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable. For this reason, many analysts won't attempt it.

My recommendation is to install a genuine Windows 7. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSODs far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows 7 installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them.
Now how the heck did this happened ???
I used my earlier extracted OEM in a clean reinstall, win was downloaded from ms directly
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jun 2014   #17
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

I've no idea. Where exactly did you download Windows 7 from MS? Can you provide a link?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jun 2014   #18
danyalsad

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
I've no idea. Where exactly did you download Windows 7 from MS? Can you provide a link?
Windows 7 Direct Download Links, Official Disk Images from Digital River
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jun 2014   #19
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Are we working on the PC in your specs? That says you have w7 Home Basic, the logs say Professional.
Do you have a OEM sticker on the PC? What version is it for?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jun 2014   #20
danyalsad

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Are we working on the PC in your specs? That says you have w7 Home Basic, the logs say Professional.
Do you have a OEM sticker on the PC? What version is it for?
I had homebasic, The sticker is of home basic and I installed homebasic, I just noticed right now that It is professional :/

Really strange things happening to me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Code BC




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
failed new Windows Update installer code 800F081F after code 80072EE2
Hello, I have been working patiently for the better part of three days, but cannot resolve the issue. I can no longer use Windows Update. Something seems to have happened on or after 19 July -- the final date that updates were installed. Thereafter, only failure messages in the log (now wiped...
Windows Updates & Activation
Bizarre Bluetooth driver problem (Code 18 and Code 28 error)
I am completely stumped by this problem. I will do my best to explain it and see what you fine folks can do. I had an older bluetooth dongle, off-brand model, 2010-2011 year, that I installed on my new desktop computer. It worked, but sound quality on my Sony Dr-BT101 headset wasn't great. It...
Drivers
BSOD PLaying League of Legends error code 0x0000001e a common code
Hello and good morning, I having problems with bsod mostly while playing league of legends but can occur randomly at other times. I have done memtest86, scanned the hard drive, and even took it to pcdirect where there installed a new motherboard but the problem has persisted. Thank you very much...
BSOD Help and Support
windows update error (code 9c48 and code 9c57)
i having problem with this windows update here is zip for CBS thanks!!!
Windows Updates & Activation
Window's updates errors, code 80073712 and code 9c47
I seem to be having an issue with windows updates installing, im stuck at 14 important updates, and it says some updates were not installed, and gives me error code 80073712 and code 9c47.
Windows Updates & Activation
Windows Update errors Code 800B0100 and Code 8007065E, tried everythin
Hello, I am receiving the titled errors during windows update, I checked at windows support and tried every answer given there with no success. in addition, i think that this might be the cause that BattleField 3 crashes all the time.
Windows Updates & Activation


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:32.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App