Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: bsod using vlc while downloading with utorrent

10 Jun 2015   #1
xledruidx

windows 64 win 7
 
 
bsod using vlc while downloading with utorrent

bsod using vlc while downloading with utorrent. i have the newest wifi driver.. if u can find a newer one please help! i also recently did clean windows image, so having all these bluescreens make me crazy


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Jun 2015   #2
MistUnleashed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xledruidx View Post
bsod using vlc while downloading with utorrent. i have the newest wifi driver.. if u can find a newer one please help! i also recently did clean windows image, so having all these bluescreens make me crazy
Hi!

After analysing your minidumps there's a few problems. Do these steps first and then we'll go from there:

  1. Install Microsoft Hotfix: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2851149
  2. Download and run a full scan on Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes | Thank you for downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  3. Run SFC /SCANNOW -Go to cmd (Run as administrator) and type it in as it is in BOLD.
  4. Restart your PC
Let me know the outcome, if any BSODs happen during any of these steps, upload the minidumps from C:\Windows\Minidump.


Thanks

MistUnleashed
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #3
xledruidx

windows 64 win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MistUnleashed View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xledruidx View Post
bsod using vlc while downloading with utorrent. i have the newest wifi driver.. if u can find a newer one please help! i also recently did clean windows image, so having all these bluescreens make me crazy
Hi!

After analysing your minidumps there's a few problems. Do these steps first and then we'll go from there:

  1. Install Microsoft Hotfix: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2851149
  2. Download and run a full scan on Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes | Thank you for downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  3. Run SFC /SCANNOW -Go to cmd (Run as administrator) and type it in as it is in BOLD.
  4. Restart your PC
Let me know the outcome, if any BSODs happen during any of these steps, upload the minidumps from C:\Windows\Minidump.


Thanks

MistUnleashed
hotfix was not aplicABLE
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Jun 2015   #4
xledruidx

windows 64 win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MistUnleashed View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xledruidx View Post
bsod using vlc while downloading with utorrent. i have the newest wifi driver.. if u can find a newer one please help! i also recently did clean windows image, so having all these bluescreens make me crazy
Hi!

After analysing your minidumps there's a few problems. Do these steps first and then we'll go from there:

  1. Install Microsoft Hotfix: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2851149
  2. Download and run a full scan on Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes | Thank you for downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  3. Run SFC /SCANNOW -Go to cmd (Run as administrator) and type it in as it is in BOLD.
  4. Restart your PC
Let me know the outcome, if any BSODs happen during any of these steps, upload the minidumps from C:\Windows\Minidump.


Thanks

MistUnleashed
hotfix was not aplicABLE FOR my pc.. malwarebyteshttp://gyazo.com/4a74b7440dd10a1b81af4d8af7d863cb and sfc found some corrupt files ill add it to attachments Gyazo - 8dd230801cf787b422b05ace0475b3fb.png
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #5
MistUnleashed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Its good to see Malwarebytes found and cleared those pieces of malware.

I've analysed your minidumps and 1 cause of the problem is: hal.dll

Follow These Instructions:
  1. Boot from Windows 7 installation disc/repair disc
  2. Go to 'Repair Computer'
  3. Open the command prompt
  4. Type in: bootsect /nt60 sys
  5. Hit Enter
  6. Restart your computer after it has finished
Hopefully this should fix the BSOD.

If you don't have the disc anymore, see below.

Bootable USB:

Follow the instruction here: Create a USB Memory Stick with System Recovery Tools in Windows 7

Be very careful doing this, remember to COPY the files across DONT MOVE THEM otherwise you'll have a whole heap of problems!

Let me know what happens.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #6
xledruidx

windows 64 win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MistUnleashed View Post
Its good to see Malwarebytes found and cleared those pieces of malware.

I've analysed your minidumps and 1 cause of the problem is: hal.dll

Follow These Instructions:
  1. Boot from Windows 7 installation disc/repair disc
  2. Go to 'Repair Computer'
  3. Open the command prompt
  4. Type in: bootsect /nt60 sys
  5. Hit Enter
  6. Restart your computer after it has finished
Hopefully this should fix the BSOD.

If you don't have the disc anymore, see below.

Bootable USB:

Follow the instruction here: Create a USB Memory Stick with System Recovery Tools in Windows 7

Be very careful doing this, remember to COPY the files across DONT MOVE THEM otherwise you'll have a whole heap of problems!

Let me know what happens.
this gave me the invalid or damaged partition error.. :/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #7
MistUnleashed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Right, please follow the steps below:
  1. Boot from Windows 7 installation disc/repair disc
  2. Go to 'Repair Computer'
  3. Open the command prompt
  4. Type in: bootsect.exe /nt60 all /force
  5. Hit Enter
  6. Close cmd
  7. Open Start-Up Repair
  8. Restart into Windows OS
Let me know what happens.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2015   #8
xledruidx

windows 64 win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MistUnleashed View Post
Right, please follow the steps below:
  1. Boot from Windows 7 installation disc/repair disc
  2. Go to 'Repair Computer'
  3. Open the command prompt
  4. Type in: bootsect.exe /nt60 all /force
  5. Hit Enter
  6. Close cmd
  7. Open Start-Up Repair
  8. Restart into Windows OS
Let me know what happens.
same result.. diff bluescreen.. doing the same things.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2015   #9
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

These are related to your GFX drivers,

Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
 nvlddmkm+0x1c9a6b
Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
 igdkmd64+0xad5d6
Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvkflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvkflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvkflt.sys
 nvkflt+0x10b26
This is your bigger problem though,

Code:
Product ID:                00426-OEM-8992662-00010
Original Install Date:     26.05.2015, 21:52:50
System Boot Time:          12.06.2015, 16:35:50
System Manufacturer:       MSI_NB
System Model:              GT60 2OC/2OD
System Type:               x64-based PC
You have an HP OEM install on an MSI laptop, you need to get a legitimate install.

Counterfeit installations such as yours contained heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSOD's and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable. For this reason, many analysts won't attempt it.

My recommendation is to install a genuine Windows 7. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSOD's far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows 7 installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2015   #10
xledruidx

windows 64 win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
These are related to your GFX drivers,

Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
 nvlddmkm+0x1c9a6b
Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
 igdkmd64+0xad5d6
Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvkflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvkflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvkflt.sys
 nvkflt+0x10b26
This is your bigger problem though,

Code:
Product ID:                00426-OEM-8992662-00010
Original Install Date:     26.05.2015, 21:52:50
System Boot Time:          12.06.2015, 16:35:50
System Manufacturer:       MSI_NB
System Model:              GT60 2OC/2OD
System Type:               x64-based PC
You have an HP OEM install on an MSI laptop, you need to get a legitimate install.

Counterfeit installations such as yours contained heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSOD's and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable. For this reason, many analysts won't attempt it.

My recommendation is to install a genuine Windows 7. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSOD's far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows 7 installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them
while installing legitimate windows, is there a way to backup my whole drive? since i kinda wanna keep my data
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 bsod using vlc while downloading with utorrent




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD while downloading using uTorrent
Hi im new here. I hope you can help me with this. Everytime i download something using torrent it's giving me BSODs but i haven't tried anything yet because im afraid i might do more damage than helping. I've already attached the .zip file. And i've also tried using blue screen view and it...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD - While Downloading on Utorrent
Hello guys, I'm getting BSOD everytime I download a big file on Utorrent. I just attached the file as in the tutorial. I hope you guys have time to help me. Thank you.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while downloading from utorrent
Hi, while downloading files using utorrent, i got BSOD, then automatically restarted: 3 tries after that with the same BSOD.. i followed this thread and downloaded Windows 7 SDK, then i opened the dump files and found the line "Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1d...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while downloading with utorrent
I got this computer 3 days ago from dell and every time I download from Utorrent I seem to get a BSOD and I don't know why.I think it might have something to do with sophos antivirus and utorrent. please help? I've filled in the system specs and attached a zip file of windows Nt6 and a performance...
BSOD Help and Support
uTorrent gives me a BSOD when downloading.
I'm on Windows 7 32 bit version This isn't originally installed, as I used XP on this system This is a retail version OS is about 2 years old My system specs: 8800GT 4GB RAM E2200 Dual core (OC'd to 2.8) 500GB HD
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App