Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD from Out of Nowhere, Everything Running Fine Before First BSOD

24 Jun 2015   #11
Kronenbouget

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
The screenshots look OK. The only suggestion I could make is change the Command Rate (CR) from 1T to 2T. 2T is a little more stable than 1T.

Also, if you had a BSOD, please upload the BSOD posting instructions again Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Alright the command prompt thing finished and here's the BSOD data, I'm going to restart.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
24 Jun 2015   #12
Kronenbouget

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

forgot files
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2015   #13
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Did the sfc scan say no integrity violations were found?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Jun 2015   #14
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

All of the BSOD errors were the same.

Code:
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800f6c2028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000200401, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Debugging Details:
------------------
 
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_GenuineIntel
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:  ekrn.exe
That is ESET Anti Virus and has been there in almost all of your dumps. Please, just for a test, uninstall ESET and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials (Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2015   #15
Kronenbouget

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

It said it did found but couldn't fix, do I run again?

Also, I restarted and I'm seeing the desktop (I'm on my phone)
No BSOD as of now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2015   #16
Kronenbouget

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
All of the BSOD errors were the same.

Code:
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800f6c2028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000200401, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Debugging Details:
------------------
 
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_GenuineIntel
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:  ekrn.exe
That is ESET Anti Virus and has been there in almost all of your dumps. Please, just for a test, uninstall ESET and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials (Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows)
Alright, I'm uninstalling as of now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2015   #17
Kronenbouget

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kronenbouget View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
All of the BSOD errors were the same.

Code:
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800f6c2028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000200401, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Debugging Details:
------------------
 
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_GenuineIntel
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:  ekrn.exe
That is ESET Anti Virus and has been there in almost all of your dumps. Please, just for a test, uninstall ESET and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials (Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows)
Alright, I'm uninstalling as of now
M'kay I've uninstalled and installed MSE, what do I do now?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2015   #18
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Go to Windows Updates, click Installed Updates on the left, search for KB3022345 and KB3068708. If you find them uninstall them (Windows Update - Uninstall an Update), reboot and run the sfc scan again. Keep a watch out on Windows Updates. Windows will try to install them again. Find them before they are installed, right click them and select hide. You shouldn't have to worry about them again.

Just use your computer as normal.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2015   #19
Kronenbouget

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Go to Windows Updates, click Installed Updates on the left, search for KB3022345 and KB3068708. If you find them uninstall them (Windows Update - Uninstall an Update), reboot and run the sfc scan again. Keep a watch out on Windows Updates. Windows will try to install them again. Find them before they are installed, right click them and select hide. You shouldn't have to worry about them again.

Just use your computer as normal.
Alright, restarted and no BSOD! I'm going to mark this as fixed. Thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2015   #20
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

I would wait a few days and make sure. Did you run the sfc scan again and get 'no integrity violations'? Give it a few days first.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD from Out of Nowhere, Everything Running Fine Before First BSOD




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD on startup. Pc used to run fine, now its slow after the BSOD.
So I was logging onto my pc, and I got a BSOD on startup. It was an f4 error. SSD firmware was not the problem, it was up to date when the BSOD happened.
BSOD Help and Support
Running fine, then restarted, and BSOD on windows loading screen
Hi there! I am a first time poster on here, but have skimmed the forums for a while. Well I will get right to it. Its a desktop I built about 4 mths ago. I was goofing off all day, ran perfect. I got my package from Tiger.com, yay new memory. I also bought a drawing tablet that came w/ photoshop...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD: ataport.sys was running fine
BSOD here. File attached. Left the house yesterday and the computer was fine. Came back and it was BSODing and re-booting showing ataport.sys in the bsod. I've tried a system restore, no luck. Boots in safe mode. Checked drivers, no apparent conflict, but I think if may be a driver problem...
BSOD Help and Support
Running fine but Slow Gameplay
Hi everyone,i have a problem with my gta san andreas,it's running fine and the graphics are good But the gameplay is SLOW! :( i tried to download the older one(vice city)it's better than san andreas but still slow,what to do,plz help! My Processor is 2.00GHz and RAM 1.00GB Thanx
Gaming
pc was running fine then turned off
hi all, my pc was running fine. i was playing a game for a few hours. i then left the room for a few mins n when i returned to my pc it had shut down. i tried to turn it bk on and nothin. no fans leds nothin. i unplugged everything for a min then plugged bk in and retried to power up....
General Discussion
BSOD - Was running fine...
Hello. I Have posted a thread alittle while ago regarding a BSOD. Was running smoothly for a good few days now, then all of a sudden i received another BSOD actually two, after i restarted from the first, i came to post my BSOD and it restarted again. Any help is much appreciated DUMP files...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:41.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App