Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD When playing LoL Please help!

28 Oct 2015   #1
armapocalypse

windows 7 64bit
 
 
BSOD When playing LoL Please help!

I keep getting BSOD whilst playing League of Legends, i recently updated my Graphics card all was running fine no BSOD until about the last month. When PC resets it come sup with this error log

about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8004B8C8F8
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

I have no idea what this is at all xD I hope you guys can help me.

my specs are

power supply: 600w
CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 445
RAM: 4gb
mobo: M4A78LT-M-LE
GPU: 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (MSI)


EDIT: added another log seems no different
Edit: Another uploaded contains proper files i believe
Edit: uploaded another after possibly fixing the problem


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Oct 2015   #2
axe0

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Hi armapocalypse,

Please run the DM Log Collector tool again and upload the new zip file.
There are quite some important files missing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2015   #3
armapocalypse

windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
Hi armapocalypse,

Please run the DM Log Collector tool again and upload the new zip file.
There are quite some important files missing.
Re running it now should be done in about 3-4 minutes thankyou for posting
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Oct 2015   #4
axe0

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

The new attached zip file is a few times smaller, likely because it doesnt contain everything.
Please check if the zip file contains at least the following
  • 18 .txt,
  • 1 .nfo
files
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2015   #5
armapocalypse

windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
The new attached zip file is a few times smaller, likely because it doesnt contain everything.
Please check if the zip file contains at least the following
  • 18 .txt,
  • 1 .nfo
files
uploaded another zip file which contains the NFO
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2015   #6
axe0

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Unfortunately, there are still some important files missing + there are bypasses on your system.
It is required to remove every bypass on your system before we proceed!
Code:
127.0.0.1 3dns.adobe.com 3dns-1.adobe.com 3dns-2.adobe.com 3dns-3.adobe.com 3dns-4.adobe.com activate.adobe.com activate-sea.adobe.com activate-sjc0.adobe.com activate.wip.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.wip1.adobe.com activate.wip2.adobe.com activate.wip3.adobe.com activate.wip4.adobe.com adobe-dns.adobe.com adobe-dns-1.adobe.com adobe-dns-2.adobe.com adobe-dns-3.adobe.com adobe-dns-4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobeereg.com practivate.adobe practivate.adobe.com practivate.adobe.newoa practivate.adobe.ntp practivate.adobe.ipp ereg.adobe.com ereg.wip.adobe.com ereg.wip1.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.wip2.adobe.com ereg.wip3.adobe.com ereg.wip4.adobe.com hl2rcv.adobe.com wip.adobe.com wip1.adobe.com wip2.adobe.com wip3.adobe.com wip4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 www.adobeereg.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com www.wip.adobe.com www.wip1.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 www.wip2.adobe.com www.wip3.adobe.com www.wip4.adobe.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com crl.verisign.net CRL.VERISIGN.NET ood.opsource.net
Forum rules
Quote:
4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2015   #7
armapocalypse

windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
Unfortunately, there are still some important files missing + there are bypasses on your system.
It is required to remove every bypass on your system before we proceed!
Code:
127.0.0.1 3dns.adobe.com 3dns-1.adobe.com 3dns-2.adobe.com 3dns-3.adobe.com 3dns-4.adobe.com activate.adobe.com activate-sea.adobe.com activate-sjc0.adobe.com activate.wip.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.wip1.adobe.com activate.wip2.adobe.com activate.wip3.adobe.com activate.wip4.adobe.com adobe-dns.adobe.com adobe-dns-1.adobe.com adobe-dns-2.adobe.com adobe-dns-3.adobe.com adobe-dns-4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobeereg.com practivate.adobe practivate.adobe.com practivate.adobe.newoa practivate.adobe.ntp practivate.adobe.ipp ereg.adobe.com ereg.wip.adobe.com ereg.wip1.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.wip2.adobe.com ereg.wip3.adobe.com ereg.wip4.adobe.com hl2rcv.adobe.com wip.adobe.com wip1.adobe.com wip2.adobe.com wip3.adobe.com wip4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 www.adobeereg.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com www.wip.adobe.com www.wip1.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 www.wip2.adobe.com www.wip3.adobe.com www.wip4.adobe.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com crl.verisign.net CRL.VERISIGN.NET ood.opsource.net
Forum rules
Quote:
4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).
uploaded a new one for you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2015   #8
axe0

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

It is prefered to upload the files in your current post instead of the OP.
This would save time so you get suggestions faster

Forum rules
Quote:
4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).
Please fill in your system specs
Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.
How to fill in your system specs:

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD When playing LoL Please help!




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD while playing videos or playing games (LoL) Error STOP : 0x00007A
Hello sevenforums Community, since about month im getting Bluescreens, which never happened before in 4 years. It usually get the when i watch streams on twitch (which didnt happen since 1 week on my account though) or currently while playing League of Legends. But they dont come every game, so...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World
The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing too long, watching a video and playing a game or gmod
I get BSOD whenever I am on my computer for 6 hours or over, watching a video and playing a game, or while playing gmod in general. My comp specs are on my profile as best as I could get. My computer runs 68C 26% fanspeed when not playing any games and gets as hot as 86C when playing games. and my...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Whilst playing Browsing and Playing game's
Hi I'm new to this forum and was wondering if i could get some help or advice on what the problem might be the PC is only 3 months old and has had four recent blue screen errors over the time i have been using it and i was wondering if this is a hardware or system failure that i may need to...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD on a daily basis, mostly when playing playing Heroes of Newerth.
Hello A few weeks ago I mounted a new hard drive that had data recovered from a damaged one. And since then I've been getting blue screens almost everyday. Prior to that the machine was working fine. I did not notice a specific time for it to happen, but generally when I am playing "Heroes of...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )
Hi Guys, I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App