I installed a student version of Windows 7 via student discounts about a month ago. At first, everything seemed to work fine, but now a flurry of bugs are present in my computer. Here is a breakdown of few of the many bugs:
1) Windows Explorer hangs or simply doesn't ever respond.
2) Icons in Windows Explorer don't show up at all. If I restart the computer or refresh icons, the problem returns again.
2) Windows Explorer Preview Pane refuses to work
3) I can't access My Properties in Windows Explorer
4) Microsoft Office Word hangs about every 1/10 openings. When i click restart program, all I'm left with is a white, non-responsive window that cant close even with task manager.
5) My Computer or any other explorer window will never load. The progress bar keeps going on and on.
Now, an interesting thing to note about the windows explorer bugs is that whenever I access my files a different route other than My Documents or My Computer (like going to Windows Live SkyDrive or sending files in Messenger), everything seems to work fine.
need help with all of these problems. I've scoured the internet and cant find a solution to some of these problems.