The memory dump file most likely points to the video drivers (and your video drivers are outdated) - so please do this:
- Download the latest Windows 7 video drivers from Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
Download only the Display Drivers, not the entire Catalyst Control Center package (the display drivers are down below the Catalyst Control Center).
- Uninstall all ATI software from your system using Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
- Install the freshly downloaded display drivers and monitor for further BSOD's.
Next, please get a can of canned air (don't use a vacuum or an air compressor - it can damage your system) and blow out the fans and vents (do it in both directions several times). Also, make sure that the fan is running (you can tell this by feeling if there's air blowing out of the vent in the back or side of the case).
Then, try this free video stress test: FurMark: Graphics Card Stability and Stress Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
If it causes problems, then it's most likely the video card that's the problem.
Also, please remove these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't
use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall/remove:
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- some driver links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html
Here's the older drivers. Please pay particular attention to any dated 2007 or earlier:
Here's a summary of the STOP 0xEA BSOD:
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Jan 26 14:44:32.078 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:58:18.218
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxgkrnl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxgkrnl.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys