Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD on Win 7 64bit Help please.


25 Jan 2010   #1
cgoverlord

Win 7 64bit
 
 
BSOD on Win 7 64bit Help please.

Hello all. Recieving two different BSOD's - System exception, and bad pool caller.

Been having this issue since I installed Win 7 home premium 64 bit. Have been using Vista home premium 32 until I recieved Win 7. Did the cheat install of installing it once then reinstalling it to get the upgrade to work. have already tried reinstalling Win 7 64bit to fix the problem. No Luck. Happens at random times. When I click on a link or video, when I connect my Ipod, when SETI screensaver is running in the background, while gaming. All drivers I believe are updated fully.

System Stats

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

Asus M3A78-T Motherboard

4 gig sticks of G Skill 240pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 PC2 6400 Dual Channel

XFX 9800 gtx 512 mb video card from Nvidia

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Windsor 3.0ghz AM2 89watt Dual Core chip. Bios #204

Raidmax 630 watt power supply

2 DVD burners and 1 Blu-ray burner - (Problem was occuring before blu-ray was added)

2 Sata Seagate barricuda hardrives, one at 320 primary, second at 160 secondary

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Worse comes to worse, wiping drive and installing 32bit if I can not figure it out.

Thanks in advance

Mike Cgoverlord


My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cgoverlord View Post
Hello all. Recieving two different BSOD's - System exception, and bad pool caller.

Been having this issue since I installed Win 7 home premium 64 bit. Have been using Vista home premium 32 until I recieved Win 7. Did the cheat install of installing it once then reinstalling it to get the upgrade to work. have already tried reinstalling Win 7 64bit to fix the problem. No Luck. Happens at random times. When I click on a link or video, when I connect my Ipod, when SETI screensaver is running in the background, while gaming. All drivers I believe are updated fully.

System Stats

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

Asus M3A78-T Motherboard

4 gig sticks of G Skill 240pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 PC2 6400 Dual Channel

XFX 9800 gtx 512 mb video card from Nvidia

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Windsor 3.0ghz AM2 89watt Dual Core chip. Bios #204

Raidmax 630 watt power supply

2 DVD burners and 1 Blu-ray burner - (Problem was occuring before blu-ray was added)

2 Sata Seagate barricuda hardrives, one at 320 primary, second at 160 secondary

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Worse comes to worse, wiping drive and installing 32bit if I can not figure it out.

Thanks in advance

Mike Cgoverlord

Hi mike and welcome


We really need the actual dmp file.. Use these to find and upload it http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

thanks


Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #3
cgoverlord

Win 7 64bit
 
 

Thanks Ken. Here is the zipped folder. As you can see many crashes and its driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #4
ManOwar2

Windows 7 x64
 
 

Dont worry your'e not alone.

I've been having headache for the last two weeks figuring out what is wrong and what is not. Spent time, money, and will probably lose money in the RMA process and the need to re-buy materials.

Without theses people on this forum, I would be hitting my head on the desk everydays. They will help you.

You could also already prepare a CPUZ screenshot of your settings (google CPUZ and download it it a simple program)

I think you would like also, to already uninstall any antivirus that you are using. Eventually you may asked to download and burn memtest86+ 4.0 iso to a cd or dvd. (google it) Someone will give you instructions of what to do. Just google it so at least you know what they will be talking about
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #5
cgoverlord

Win 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ManOwar2 View Post
Dont worry your'e not alone.

I've been having headache for the last two weeks figuring out what is wrong and what is not. Spent time, money, and will probably lose money in the RMA process and the need to re-buy materials.

Without theses people on this forum, I would be hitting my head on the desk everydays. They will help you.

You could also already prepare a CPUZ screenshot of your settings (google CPUZ and download it it a simple program)

I think you would like also, to already uninstall any antivirus that you are using. Download and burn memtest86+ 4.0 iso to a cd or dvd. (google it) Someone will give you instructions of what to do. But having thoses things already done may speed up the process.

I will look at the CPUZ thing now. I did the onboard Win 7 memory test on reboot thats done in DOS. IT gave no errors. Thanks for looking and the Advice I am just hoping I dont have to step down to 32 bit.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #6
cgoverlord

Win 7 64bit
 
 

Here is the CPUZ file. Thanks for the tip.

Mike Cgoverlord
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2010   #7
ManOwar2

Windows 7 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cgoverlord View Post
Here is the CPUZ file. Thanks for the tip.

Mike Cgoverlord
It said that your memory is running 376 mhz is that right ?

I think you should try running it at 400 mhz instead. Unless I'm wrong. Cause they pare pc-6400 so in ddr it runs at 800 mhz. But I do not think it'S a part of the problem thought.

We will let the pro's handle the thing I think.

I never tried the memory test that way thought. Do not know about it's reliability. What I have learnt is that sometimes memory test (in general) does not always detect errors even if the memory is in cause. But this do not mean your memory is at fault anyway.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2010   #8
cgoverlord

Win 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ManOwar2 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cgoverlord View Post
Here is the CPUZ file. Thanks for the tip.

Mike Cgoverlord
It said that your memory is running 376 mhz is that right ?

I think you should try running it at 400 mhz instead. Unless I'm wrong. Cause they pare pc-6400 so in ddr it runs at 800 mhz. But I do not think it'S a part of the problem thought.

We will let the pro's handle the thing I think.

I never tried the memory test that way thought. Do not know about it's reliability. What I have learnt is that sometimes memory test (in general) does not always detect errors even if the memory is in cause. But this do not mean your memory is at fault anyway.
I would also love to know how to fix that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2010   #9
cgoverlord

Win 7 64bit
 
 

If anyone needs anything else please let me know. Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2010   #10
cgoverlord

Win 7 64bit
 
 

Did I provide enough information??

Mike
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD on Win 7 64bit Help please.




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD on Win 7 64bit Help please.
Thread Forum
BSOD - Windows 7 64bit BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Winxp 64bit, Win7 Pro 64bit many error codes BSOD Help and Support
BSOD problem on 64bit BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 64bit, need help BSOD Help and Support
BSOD W7 64bit BSOD Help and Support
Twinhan DVB card driver works in Vista 64bit but not 7 64bit HELP HELP Drivers
BSOD 64bit Hardware & Devices

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App