Quote: Originally Posted by Kohinoor
I have Dell Studio1555 with config
Windows 7 Home Pr. 64bit
c2d T6600 2.20
4GB RAM,500 GB HDD
512 MB ATI mobility readon HD 4570
My problems are
1. since few days when i power on, the boot screen displays foll.msg on black screen & i have to
press enter every time
"drive 0 primary 01 vista/20008/7 NTFS Recovery
Insert setup disk in floppy drive 7 press F2 to run setup"
it shows error when i press F2,otherwise by pressing enter the os normaly loaded.
2. also the f8 key doesn't work for me that's why i can't use Dell Image Restore
once i have used Dell Image Restore using F8
3. when i try to renistall Windows 7 using Windows 7 dvd it shows blue screen error.
hope any one solve these too many things for me
thanks in advance.
Hi Kohinoor, Welcome to SF,
Try these steps:
- Make sure that your boot sequence is correctly set. Generally, you should set the boot sequence to boot to the floppy drive first, then the hard drive, and the CD-ROM drive last.
- Check your floppy drive and CD-ROM drive for media and remove any that you find.
- Verify that your drive is properly detected in the system BIOS.
- Verify that your Jumper Settings are correct.
- Power off the system, replace the IDE or SATA data cable and try to boot again.
For getting BSOD follow this article and post us the Dump file http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html
Hope this helps,