Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Computer stop responding.-help plz


01 Feb 2010   #1
Xjohnny7X

windows 7 home premium
 
 
Computer stop responding.-help plz

Okay So I went to bed and left my pc on and there was a live tv show i was watching from a website and i woke up to an annoying sound in the middle of the night and my computer was frozen and I couldn't click on anything or cntrl+alt+delete. I had to do a hard reboot.
I checked my dump files but there is nothing in there but bunch of errors and warnings in view event log. ;/
& Now I am sitting here and wondering what is wrong...


My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #2
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Xjohnny7X View Post
Okay So I went to bed and left my pc on and there was a live tv show i was watching from a website and i woke up to an annoying sound in the middle of the night and my computer was frozen and I couldn't click on anything or cntrl+alt+delete. I had to do a hard reboot.
I checked my dump files but there is nothing in there but bunch of errors and warnings in view event log. ;/
& Now I am sitting here and wondering what is wrong...
Hi Xjohnny7X, Welcome to SF,

You said you saw a bunch a errors in Event Veiw. Please post them here we will see what they are related to

Good Luck,
Captain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #3
Xjohnny7X

windows 7 home premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Xjohnny7X View Post
Okay So I went to bed and left my pc on and there was a live tv show i was watching from a website and i woke up to an annoying sound in the middle of the night and my computer was frozen and I couldn't click on anything or cntrl+alt+delete. I had to do a hard reboot.
I checked my dump files but there is nothing in there but bunch of errors and warnings in view event log. ;/
& Now I am sitting here and wondering what is wrong...
Hi Xjohnny7X, Welcome to SF,

You said you saw a bunch a errors in Event Veiw. Please post them here we will see what they are related to

Good Luck,
Captain
Hello Captain,

Is there a way to post all of them like a text because you can't read what it says if i try print screen it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #4
Xjohnny7X

windows 7 home premium
 
 

Here, I saved all of them.

Attachment 51461
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #5
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Xjohnny7X View Post
Here, I saved all of them.

Attachment 51461
I guess you can just copy and paste the text ... I'm at work now and i have a XP computer so i can't open that file right now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #6
Xjohnny7X

windows 7 home premium
 
 

There are lot tho I am too lazy to post all of them one by one lol
Can you check it when you get home tho? I think I can wait
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #7
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Xjohnny7X View Post
There are lot tho I am too lazy to post all of them one by one lol
Can you check it when you get home tho? I think I can wait
Sure buddy ..

Captain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #8
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Xjohnny7X View Post
Here, I saved all of them.

Attachment 51461

Johnny

That file is corrupt. Sorry


KEn
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #9
Xjohnny7X

windows 7 home premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Xjohnny7X View Post
Here, I saved all of them.

Attachment 51461

Johnny

That file is corrupt. Sorry


KEn
It works for me when I try it.
But here I will upload it again. Attachment 51506

If this doesn't work, i can try and save the file as a text but then it will look confusing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #10
Xjohnny7X

windows 7 home premium
 
 

I just received another random blue screen saying

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I think my hard drive is dead or something, i never had that much random blue screens, errors or freezes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Computer stop responding.-help plz




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Computer stop responding.-help plz
Thread Forum
Most programs I have stop working/responding on run Software
USB devices stop responding while still powered. Hardware & Devices
Multiple programs stop responding in Win 7 General Discussion
Window 7 stop responding... :( Help! BSOD Help and Support
BSOD & Driver stop responding BSOD Help and Support
Java causes browsers to stop responding Browsers & Mail

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App