|07 Mar 2010||#1|
| || |
Will NOT do the shutting down, and more....
I have had a hugh problem for a period now. When it first accured I tried everything and ended op formatting and switching from Visat to 7.
BUT - the problems suddenly after 14 days appeared again. I have sped hours and many money on support regaridng this issue.
1) The Windows 7 will not shut down, it logges out and then stays in the screen where it says "sgutting down" - but it is not shutting down. Ends up sith an error after some time.
2) At the same time this problem accured: I can not use the SD port. Well maybe sometimes if i start up havint the SD card in the port. But otherwise not.
3) Cannot use all of the USB - cannot see them at all.
4) Will not install new windows updates, or drives from the windows.com
5) It has an unknow device and keeps telling me that it an error
PLEASE HELP... this is almost too much for me, not being very good at it mtself, and not having money to just go buy a new HP Pavillion dv7 notebook.
Morten Fjord Stengaard
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Will NOT do the shutting down, and more....|
|PC keeps shutting down with no reason||Hardware & Devices|
|IE Shutting Down||Browsers & Mail|
|PC Keeps Shutting Down!||BSOD Help and Support|
|Shutting down||General Discussion|
|Fans not shutting down||Hardware & Devices|
|Win 7 shutting down unexpectedly||BSOD Help and Support|
|shutting down||General Discussion|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 AM.