Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: help me fix my bluescreen

09 Mar 2010   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 
help me fix my bluescreen

hello guys
im new on this forum

i have a big problem with my comp...im using windows7 ultimate (its org)
this is description of my situation :
my comp start lagging when i play games or even go to facebook...and after a while it restarts and shows bluescreen...and then shows me this

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1050

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80056B8028
BCP3: 00000000F2000040
BCP4: 0000000000000800
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\030910-18798-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-32448-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

please help me to fix this...ps sorry for my bad english
ty

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Mar 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by brkljonz View Post
hello guys
im new on this forum

i have a big problem with my comp...im using windows7 ultimate (its org)
this is description of my situation :
my comp start lagging when i play games or even go to facebook...and after a while it restarts and shows bluescreen...and then shows me this

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1050

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80056B8028
BCP3: 00000000F2000040
BCP4: 0000000000000800
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\030910-18798-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-32448-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

please help me to fix this...ps sorry for my bad english
ty
Hello Welcome to SF,

Follow this article and post us the results SF Diagnostic Tool. When you run the Tool make sure you right click and Run as administrator.

Good Luck,
Captain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

i did everything you said..and now i didnt understand well...i need to attach this ''seven forums'' compressed zip file right?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


09 Mar 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by brkljonz View Post
i did everything you said..and now i didnt understand well...i need to attach this ''seven forums'' compressed zip file right?
Yup that's rite !! Zip the Seven Forum folder and Attach it

- Captain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

i cant attach at this time...it says that page is overloaded...ill try tomorow

EDIT

my file''seven forums'' has 88 mbs...i think thats too much...tell me what i need to attach here...realy dont know
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2010   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

hey ....
i uploaded whole ''seven forums'' folder here is link

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

now pls help me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2010   #7

 
 

Hey welcome to sevenforums.

Follow this please http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2010   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

ok ..i added minidumps
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2010   #9

 
 

Uninstall whatever Asus software you have on your machine.

Also, run an elevated command prompt and use the following command sfc/ scannow
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2010   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TGSoldier View Post
Uninstall whatever Asus software you have on your machine.

Also, run an elevated command prompt and use the following command sfc/ scannow

hey
i runned command prompt and it said to me this

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

and i dont have any Asus software instaled
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 help me fix my bluescreen




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: help me fix my bluescreen
Thread Forum
BlueScreen BSOD Help and Support
When a bluescreen isnt a bluescreen Performance & Maintenance
Getting Bluescreen lately BSOD Help and Support
BlueScreen BSOD Help and Support
Bluescreen BSOD Help and Support
HELP! HELP! Bluescreen! BSOD Help and Support
BlueScreen BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33