Alright, I made a big mistake and downloaded a file that I didn't know where it came from in hopes it would speed up my Adobe Photoshop CS4 that I have installed. Now problems have arisen and the file is undeletable. It has made the cracked "faster" version of Photoshop is able to be used in the entire master suite. All of the other files have lost their registration and won't start, or will crash on startup.
The Program is Adobe Cybershop CS4 from CyberWarez, do not download at all costs.
Here's what's happening, in addition to the above ->
1) Right click on Cyber Warez in Program Files (X86)
3) Folder Access Denied, you need permission from Computer-name\Administrator to make changes to this folder. Mind you I am logged into the hidden Administrator account and attempting to delete.
1) Right Click -> Properties
2) Security Tab
3) And I see My admin account, my 2 user accounts and a few others
4) Trusted Installer which is okay, SYSTEM which is okay, and CREATOR OWNER which is baffling to me as I've never seen this before.
Creative owner has only special privelages
TrustedInstaller has List folder contents and Special permissions
and SYSTEM has everything but Special Permissions
I go into the advanced tab go to the owner tab and change owner to Administrator I also select replace owner on subcontainers and objects.
Apply. It says I've taken ownership. Hit okay, close, reopen and I have everything including special permissions. I go ahead and delete... and BING, you require permission from Computer-name\Administrator to make changes to this folder. I'm at a loss and have no idea what to do. Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be fantastic as it is Finals week and my entire CS4 is down due to my stupidity. Thanks I greatly appreciate your time.
EDIT -> looked into subfolder and I do not have permission in those. Repeated above steps and I don't gain special permission.