|22 Mar 2010||#1|
| || |
Stuck on login screen.
I've Got Win 7 64bit running on my new comp.
It's a clean installation only 2 games and a Antivirus ( Bitdefender 2010 ) installed, system is up to date, Bios and graph card are up to date, up since a week or 2.
Everything worked fine till yesterday, After playing I shutted down my computer but later in the evening I wanted to check something on the internet and he stucked on the logonscreen.
He's says my PwD is wrong but I'm sure it is not, I check if the Keyboard wasn't in an other language but he doesn't, tried through the utilman to type my pwd but that doesn't respond, neither does the shutdownbutton ( reboot or hibernate doesn't respond also ).
What didn't work :
- Hard reboot and reset.
- Reboot without additionnal drives, ... , only mouse and keyboard.
- Tried the 'utilman workaround'.
- When i go into safe mode automaticaly he's trying to repair, I cant pass through that, he finds something on the 'ntoskernel.exe' repairs it and reboots.
- With the Windows 7 DvD I can access a cmd prompt but I can't acces my C drive, strangly i find my configuration on a 'D' Drive.
- I haven't a restore Point neither an image.
Before I reinstall, and that would be my very last option because I want to know the cause of it so i can/try to solve it, do you have any other ideas.
G.skill Falcon II 128 Go SSD
3 GB Corsair TR3X3G1600C8D
Thx for your help.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Stuck on login screen.|
|Stuck on Windows splash screen, safe mode stuck on classpnp.sys||General Discussion|
|stuck on login screen||General Discussion|
|Windows stuck at the "Welcome" screen after login||BSOD Help and Support|
|Windows 7 Stuck at login screen with circle spinning||Backup and Restore|
|Stuck during login screen background||Installation & Setup|
|Stuck at login screen.||BSOD Help and Support|
|Build 7077 stuck @ login screen!||General Discussion|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.