I'm having random BSOD's on my HP pavilion dv6 2140ef with Windows 7 64-bit.
- There seems to be no particular pattern to the crashes...twice a day in the average, not tied to any particular activity.
- I've tested the memory, using recommended tools and the memory is fine.
- I've checked for my drivers
, particularly networking drivers but they are all in their most recent version.
- With WinDBG Debugger, I've analyzed my big memory.dmp file (about 650 Mb), and I give you the report, named "Debugging Memorydump Report"
- All dump files seem to point to netio.sys, tied to NETw5s64.sys and vsdatant.sys
- The two last minidump files are zipped and attached too
Thanks for your help!