Thanks for the great reply! I went through to see what I could do: dadder.sys -
I went and did a full uninstall of my Razer mouse drivers, including going through system and deleting left over files. This should be as up to date as I can make it. If this still causes problems I'll have to look into what @zigzag3143
mentioned. uGuru.sys -
I uninstalled the uGuru utility so this should no longer be a problem. DRIVER_BIN64 -
I have no idea what this is from. I went searching through my system and couldn't even find the file, so I'm not sure what to do about this one. hamachi.sys -
I uninstalled Hamachi, so this should no longer be a problem. PxHlpa64.sys -
No idea how this is on my system, as I have none of those programs. I've removed the file for the time being but have kept a backup in case it causes problems. adfs.SYS -
I don't think there is anything I can do about this one, I'm using CS4 of the Adobe suite so I can't really get much more up to date. ctac32k.sys -
Unfortunately my creative sound drivers are as up to date as I can make them, so I can't do anything about this one. WinRing0x64.sys -
This is from the program RealTemp. I updated to the most recent version of RealTemp but the file is still the same. PROCEXP113.SYS -
Updated this to the most recent version of ProcessExplorer.
After going through all that, I'll be testing again to see if I still get the problem relatively soon.