Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD on win7 64Bit


03 May 2010   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
BSOD on win7 64Bit

Hi friends,

I need urgent help. I got a new pc recently, i have attached all the details of my PC. Recently i got a bsod i its dump files are [050310-14102-01 and 050310-15631-01]. I have attached bsod minidump files aswell.Kindly help me out in resolving it. Its really annoying. Thanks in advance.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 May 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by innovat0r View Post
Hi friends,

I need urgent help. I got a new pc recently, i have attached all the details of my PC. Recently i got a bsod i its dump files are [050310-14102-01 and 050310-15631-01]. I have attached bsod minidump files aswell.Kindly help me out in resolving it. Its really annoying. Thanks in advance.
Alright. Bear with me as I have a couple questions for you and a few things you can try.

Have you installed any new hardware recently? If so what was it?

What are you doing at the time this occurs?


A couple things I would consider doing first is running Chkdsk /R in a command prompt, Running MemTest86+ for 5-10 passses and if you have any negative results from either, let me know.

Also, update your graphics card, lan, wireless, and audio drivers to their latest stable versions and report back if that has had any success or failures as well.

Thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #3

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Could we have the actual dmp files? http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


03 May 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jelyman View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by innovat0r View Post
Hi friends,

I need urgent help. I got a new pc recently, i have attached all the details of my PC. Recently i got a bsod i its dump files are [050310-14102-01 and 050310-15631-01]. I have attached bsod minidump files aswell.Kindly help me out in resolving it. Its really annoying. Thanks in advance.
Alright. Bear with me as I have a couple questions for you and a few things you can try.

Have you installed any new hardware recently? If so what was it?

What are you doing at the time this occurs?


A couple things I would consider doing first is running Chkdsk /R in a command prompt, Running MemTest86+ for 5-10 passses and if you have any negative results from either, let me know.

Also, update your graphics card, lan, wireless, and audio drivers to their latest stable versions and report back if that has had any success or failures as well.

Thanks!
Hi thanks for help. I have done chkdsk and memtest no errors. And as far as i know i have not installed any new hardware recently. The bsod occurs anytime even when the system is idle.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Alright. Like Jonathan_King requested, could we have the physical dump files, please?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #6

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by innovat0r View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jelyman View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by innovat0r View Post
Hi friends,

I need urgent help. I got a new pc recently, i have attached all the details of my PC. Recently i got a bsod i its dump files are [050310-14102-01 and 050310-15631-01]. I have attached bsod minidump files aswell.Kindly help me out in resolving it. Its really annoying. Thanks in advance.
Alright. Bear with me as I have a couple questions for you and a few things you can try.

Have you installed any new hardware recently? If so what was it?

What are you doing at the time this occurs?


A couple things I would consider doing first is running Chkdsk /R in a command prompt, Running MemTest86+ for 5-10 passses and if you have any negative results from either, let me know.

Also, update your graphics card, lan, wireless, and audio drivers to their latest stable versions and report back if that has had any success or failures as well.

Thanks!
Hi thanks for help. I have done chkdsk and memtest no errors. And as far as i know i have not installed any new hardware recently. The bsod occurs anytime even when the system is idle.
Like jonathan_king said we need the actual DMP files. See the link in his post for directions if you need them.

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 May 2010   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Hi again,

I have now attached actual dmp files. Check the attachment. Thanks in advance.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 May 2010   #8

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

I suggest a memory test. Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder. Boot from the CD, and run at least 5 passes.

If you are overclocking any hardware, stop.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.


Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\050310-15631-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a63000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02ca0e50
Debug session time: Mon May  3 12:03:47.810 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:28:41.729
Loading Kernel Symbols
...............................................................
................................................................
..........................
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
.........
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C5, {0, 2, 0, fffff80002c0700e}

Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+182 )

Followup: Pool_corruption
---------
Please upload any new dmps that might come too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 May 2010   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
I suggest a memory test. Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder. Boot from the CD, and run at least 5 passes.

If you are overclocking any hardware, stop.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.


Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\050310-15631-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a63000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02ca0e50
Debug session time: Mon May  3 12:03:47.810 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:28:41.729
Loading Kernel Symbols
...............................................................
................................................................
..........................
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
.........
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C5, {0, 2, 0, fffff80002c0700e}

Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+182 )

Followup: Pool_corruption
---------
Please upload any new dmps that might come too.
Hi,

I have already earlier mentioned that i completed memtest and chkdsk and no
errors found to me. And you talking about stopping any hardware overlocking. May i know whats overlocking and how do i know which hardware is overlocked and how can i stop it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 May 2010   #10

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

If you don't know what overclocking is, you're not doing it.

Overclocking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How long did you run Memtest for?

You should also run a torture test on your CPU. Download the appropriate version of Prime95 and let it run for a few hours.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD on win7 64Bit




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD on win7 64Bit
Thread Forum
BSOD Winxp 64bit, Win7 Pro 64bit many error codes BSOD Help and Support
Win7 64bit BSOD very often BSOD Help and Support
getting BSOD win7 64bit Hardware & Devices
Win7 64bit WoW BSOD's BSOD Help and Support
BSOD win7 64bit - can someone tell me why? BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Win7 64bit , Help! BSOD Help and Support
Win7 64bit BSOD BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33