Hello, i'm getting a lot of BSODs lately (mainly while playing starcraft 2 but not only), and i'm quite lost at what to do to solve it.
If you want a full look at my config, please go here: Configuration de Résumé - Ma-Config.com
(sorry it's in french...), but basically:
- OS: Windows 7 64b
- Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A79XTD EVO
- Proc: AMD Athlon II X4 620
- Hard drive: WDC WD5000AAKS
- Memory: 2 * DDR3 G.Skill F3-10666CL8-2GBHK 2048 Mo PC3-10700H (667 Mhz)
- Graphics: Radeon HD 5770 (RV840,,1024 Mo)
- Screen: NEC MultiSync EA231WMi
What can i say more ?
- Graphic driver
is up to date (Catalyst 10.4)
- i'm not overclocking anything
- i run a bit of memtest, no issue detected
- sometime windows can crash even if i'm not running any particular application, and sometime the computer won't reboot, but then windows will show something like "Your display driver was not responding anymore and has been backed-up" (sorry for my poor translation from french).
Thanks in advance for any help provided.