This happened already once before but did not have such consequences. Because of server crash in my messenger I have to reboot my computer. System boots up to the Windows 7 and then BSOD and reboot again. Situation repeated three times. After several boot finally managed to start it, but.....
- have to wait 5 minutes to be able to do anything, the hourglass spins
- I can not save, txt notepad, screen grab, the error - "Not enough memory available to complete this operation. Quit one ore more applications to Increase available memory, and then try again"
- Music player does not work (invalid driver
error code - 88780078), tv tuner does not work, movies do not work, youtube, Veoh, web sites or other players do not work
- Computer - properites - the window does not appear
- control panel - I do not have access to many options, clicking, the window does not open
- "attaching a file" in gmail not working
- zip packing (trying to pack the minidump) - not working(solution copy files to other hard drive with other system XP.....
- uploading a file in messenger - not working
- games do not work - loading, screen freeze and nothing more
- repair instal to fix windows 7 not working , after upgrading i got " Windows cannot copy files required for instalation. The files may be corrupt or missing. Error code: 0x80070241
- I installed Realtek drivers
and directx - but nothing helped
- I'll add that I have encrypted the entire disk using the TC and I'm afraid that I lose all data during the decoding becose of this errors(possible freeze and reboot) and I lose everything I have.
I do not know what to do. Please help.