Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD - nwifi.sys IRQL-less etc. HELP!

01 Jul 2010   #1

Windows 7 32 bit
 
 
BSOD - nwifi.sys IRQL-less etc. HELP!

Hey I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit and occassionally I get BSOD with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error

I believe its my wireless wifi usb , it's a belkin
-http://en-us-support.belkin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3147/q/network-adapters
-v4
- it say it's compatible with windows 7 but I think it's the cause of my issues
-I uploaded the \minidump files in a .zip
Here is my dx diag
Quote:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name BILLY-PC
System Manufacturer Acer
System Model Aspire X1200
System Type X86-based PC
Processor AMD Sempron(tm) Dual Core Processor 2300, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD R01-B0, 1/16/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"
User Name Billy-PC\Billy
Time Zone Central Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.75 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.62 GB
Total Virtual Memory 5.50 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.28 GB
Page File Space 2.75 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Additional Info
Additional information about the problem:
Quote:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 55BFE5F5
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 9EB3A860
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 Jul 2010   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kasaki View Post
Hey I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit and occassionally I get BSOD with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error

I believe its my wireless wifi usb , it's a belkin
-http://en-us-support.belkin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3147/q/network-adapters
-v4
- it say it's compatible with windows 7 but I think it's the cause of my issues
-I uploaded the \minidump files in a .zip
Here is my dx diag
Quote:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name BILLY-PC
System Manufacturer Acer
System Model Aspire X1200
System Type X86-based PC
Processor AMD Sempron(tm) Dual Core Processor 2300, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD R01-B0, 1/16/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"
User Name Billy-PC\Billy
Time Zone Central Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.75 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.62 GB
Total Virtual Memory 5.50 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.28 GB
Page File Space 2.75 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Additional Info
Additional information about the problem:
Quote:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 55BFE5F5
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 9EB3A860
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

The newest BSOD is from 4/07/2010. Did you have one since then?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2010   #3

Windows 7 32 bit
 
 

no i never updated it as I don't know how to will it fix my issue ? if so can u link me to it and instructions?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


01 Jul 2010   #4

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kasaki View Post
no i never updated it as I don't know how to will it fix my issue ? if so can u link me to it and instructions?

I was asking if your computer has crashed since april?

Also I noticed you have some really old drivers that are in need of updating. they may in fact be the reason for the crash

81efb000 81f5d600 BLKWGU BLKWGU.sys Wed Nov 09 21:54:55 2005 (4372B67F)
906cd000 90721c80 nvm62x32 nvm62x32.sys Fri Oct 17 17:00:39 2008 (48F8FCF7)

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2010   #5

Windows 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kasaki View Post
no i never updated it as I don't know how to will it fix my issue ? if so can u link me to it and instructions?

I was asking if your computer has crashed since april?

Also I noticed you have some really old drivers that are in need of updating. they may in fact be the reason for the crash

81efb000 81f5d600 BLKWGU BLKWGU.sys Wed Nov 09 21:54:55 2005 (4372B67F)
906cd000 90721c80 nvm62x32 nvm62x32.sys Fri Oct 17 17:00:39 2008 (48F8FCF7)

Ken
yeah it had vista and bsod but I ignored it and now am on 7 , the belkin wireless driver is old because it was the only one that would work with no bsod but now it's bsod'ing
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2010   #6

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kasaki View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kasaki View Post
no i never updated it as I don't know how to will it fix my issue ? if so can u link me to it and instructions?

I was asking if your computer has crashed since april?

Also I noticed you have some really old drivers that are in need of updating. they may in fact be the reason for the crash

81efb000 81f5d600 BLKWGU BLKWGU.sys Wed Nov 09 21:54:55 2005 (4372B67F)
906cd000 90721c80 nvm62x32 nvm62x32.sys Fri Oct 17 17:00:39 2008 (48F8FCF7)

Ken
yeah it had vista and bsod but I ignored it and now am on 7 , the belkin wireless driver is old because it was the only one that would work with no bsod but now it's bsod'ing
You can use a vista driver if available, if you install it in compatibility mode.

to do that right click the installer>properties>compatibility mode>vista.

That driver is not fully win 7 compatible

You should update the nvidia network driver for that may very well be the cause.
If you have not had a BSOD since april, they do not reflect the current state of the computer and so are not of much value.

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2010   #7

Windows 7 32 bit
 
 

umm problem is I don't know where to download the driver from, is thair a program to update my drivers?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #8

Windows 7 32 bit
 
 

bump?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD - nwifi.sys IRQL-less etc. HELP!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD - nwifi.sys IRQL-less etc. HELP!
Thread Forum
Solved BSOD: Random occurences. nwifi.sys. | netio.sys | bad pool caller... BSOD Help and Support
BSOD / Appcrash - IRQL / Page Fault / Driver IRQL BSOD Help and Support
Blue Screen - Nwifi.sys BSOD Help and Support
NWIFI.sys BSOD Help and Support
nwifi.sys BSOD. Dump Files Included. BSOD Help and Support
BSOD associated with ntkrnlmp.exe and nwifi.sys BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33