|11 Jul 2010||#1|
| || |
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
BSOD - Posting Instructions
This will show you how to help provide needed information about your system and dump files. It will not contain any personal or sensitive information about you or your data.
To get better help with your Windows 7 BSOD issue, please follow these steps below.
OPTION ONETo Use DM Log Collector
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below.
3. Double click on the file to run it.
4. If prompted by UAC then, click/tap on Yes (Windows 7/8) or Continue (Vista).
5. A command prompt will now open to get the required information from your system, save the information into a debug-YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file on your desktop, and close.
6. When finished with step 5, do either step 7 or 8 below.
7. If You Have Already Started a Thread in "BSOD Help and Support"
A) Go back to your original thread that you created for your BSOD issue, edit your existing post or reply with a new post, and go to step 9 below.8. If You Have Not Already Started a Thread in "BSOD Help and Support"
NOTE: Please do not create duplicate threads and posts on the same issue. Doing so will only waste your time and the time of other members trying to help.
A) Start a new thread in the BSOD Help and Support forum area, post all details about your BSOD issue, then go to step 9 below.9. In your BSOD post, upload the debug-YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file into your post.
OPTION TWOTo Use SF Diagnostic Tool
1. If you have not already, then please follow this first: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
|My System Specs|
|13 Jul 2010||#2|
| || |
Please do not post your results in this thread. Each person need to start his own thread. If you have already made a thread on the BSOD problem, go back to that thread and re-post in it. Please don't make duplicate threads. Here is a link to start a thread in the Crashes section: http://www.sevenforums.com/newthread...newthread&f=38
If you've already started a thread without the dump files when you made the thread, go back and add the dump files as a zip attachment to a new post. Please don't make a duplicate thread (one without the dump files, and then one with the dump files. Thanks.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions|
|Help please? Posted According to BSOD Posting Instructions.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD- Blue Screen of Death||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD before able to do Posting Instructions||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Running SWTOR Launcher, followed BSOD Posting instructions||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD - Blue Screen of Death||BSOD Help and Support|
|Re: BSOD - Posting Instructions||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.