Try a new PSU. PSU testers test voltage - but they don't tell you what happens when it's under load. And 450 watts just doesn't seem adequate to me (but that's just a guess on my part).
The PCI Serial port on your system is missing drivers
. As this is a part of the chipset, I'd suggest checking Device Manager for problem devices.
Windows activation has failed several times.
Please do the following (this will not affect the analysis of the current files - but it may help later files that are acquired):
- activate/validate the Windows installation at Genuine Microsoft Software
- run sfc.exe /scannow to replace any problem files
- open a support incident with Microsoft to see if they can fix the activation issue
- If that doesn't fix it, then wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows
- don't use "leaked"/torrent builds