|22 Jul 2010||#1|
| || |
BSoD during heavy system load (games, HD movies, etc.)
· OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows Vista
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Windows Vista was pre-installed. Windows 7 came with the computer for free in it's casing.
· Age of system (hardware) Purchased November 2009
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? November 2009. No re-installation done.
· CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7 GHz
· Video Card Nvidia GeForce9800 GT (x2)
· MotherBoard ASUSTek Computer Inc. P6T
· Power Supply - brand & wattage Glacial Power 80 Plus 650w
The BSoD appears every now and then after a while of playing video games or watching high quality movies and streams. It even appears when I have multiple programs running at the same time. For example, the BSoD appeared when I was scanning for viruses, spyware, malware, etc. with multiple programs.
Thanks in advance
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSoD during heavy system load (games, HD movies, etc.)|
|BSOD after heavy computer load involving RAM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD when quitting a heavy load game / Driver Verifier||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD under heavy load||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while multitasking some heavy load program.(Bad_pool_caller)||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD 0x00000124 - Crashes under heavy load||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSoD during heavy system load||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD 116 while playing heavy load games||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.