I have heard these are pretty good. You may have the recipe already...Enjoy!
Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies
1 cup water
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups dried fruit
1 (750 ml) bottle tequila, Jose Cuervo
1. Sample the Cuervo to check quality.
2. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality.
3. Pour one level cup and drink.
4. Turn on the electric mixer.
5. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
6. Add one peastoon of sugar
7. Beat again.
8. At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still okay, try another cup just in case.
9. Turn off the mixerer thingy.
10. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
11. Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
12. Mix on the turner.
13. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry it loose wit a drewscriver.
14. Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.
15. Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.
16. Two greeves cooky sheet thingies.
17. Check the Jose Cuervo.
18. Add one table.
19. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink.
20. Whatever you can find.
21. Greash the oven.
22. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
23. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
24. Finally, eat the cooky dowgh, empty the Hose Quervo. Make sure to put the bodtle in the stuve with the wishdasher.
25. Cherry Mistmas !
I happened to be fresh out of Jose Cuervo, so I substituted Jack Daniels - - - worked just fine!!!!!