Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: What do you think of the T410?

04 Sep 2010   #1

7 Ultimate x64, Windows 7 Enterprise x64
What do you think of the T410?

Im not sure where to put this, so i put it here... Anyways, for those who have lenovo T410s, what do you think of it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Sep 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x86 build 7600 (XP, 98SE, 95, 3.11, DOS 7.10 on VM) + Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was a new model of Terminator

Anyway, the T410 seems to be a bit underpowered for its price. It would be better if it was customized/upgraded.
06 Sep 2010   #3

7 Ultimate x64, Windows 7 Enterprise x64

haha. i was thinking about terminators too. i find that either the t410 is really bad or i got the 1 in a million defective one

15 Feb 2011   #4

Windows 7 64-bit

1 in a million??? Try 1 in 100, I would guess, judging by my own experience and the countless others posting to forums about endless BSODs.
16 Feb 2011   #5

Windows 8.1x64, Mac OX 10.10.2

I love mine and it's been the best machine I have ever owned. I'm on it now. This computer is amazing!

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series
Hello Everyone, Odd thing i've experienced yesterday, upgraded lenovo t410 laptop to intel ssd drive 180 GB and decided to instal win7 pro with integrated sp1. In the post installation stage, while setting username and computer name computer crashed with BSOD. It happen 4-5 times. Even...
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml
Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise. My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to...
BSOD Help and Support
Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410
I need some help please: I keep getting a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop. The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues....Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning. I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard 4Gb and replaced it with a new chip. I...
BSOD Help and Support
Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help
I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.
ThinkPad T410 100000b8 BSODs
About two weeks ago, I began getting BSODs on a 9 month old ThinkPad T410 running Win Professional 7x64, OEM. This is the original install of the OS, and there have been no recent hardware changes. Prior to this issue, the machine has performed without any failures. Today's failure happened...
BSOD Help and Support
Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop
System information: - Lenovo T410 - Bought December 2010 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM - Hitachi 500 GB hard drive - NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT - 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB I have not reinstalled the...
BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd