Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Apple or Microsoft?

26 Sep 2010   #1

Windows 7 Professional (x64/SP1) /Linux Mint 16
 
 

? this is a pro (+) Windows forum, but still Microsoft for Windows 7

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Sep 2010   #2

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Apple or Microsoft?
Apple or Microsoft what???
Likes? Dislikes? Advantages? Disadvantages? Wealth? What??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2010   #3

Windows 7 Professional (x64/SP1) /Linux Mint 16
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Apple or Microsoft?
Apple or Microsoft what???
Likes? Dislikes? Advantages? Disadvantages? Wealth? What??
I take it which one you prefer
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


26 Sep 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Prof Kerfuffle View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Apple or Microsoft?
Apple or Microsoft what???
Likes? Dislikes? Advantages? Disadvantages? Wealth? What??
I take it which one you prefer
I prefer Microsoft but I still like Apple products (Such as OS X). :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2010   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
 
 

This thread is ridiculous. This is a Windows 7 forum! What do you think people prefer?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2010   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tw33k View Post
This thread is ridiculous. This is a Windows 7 forum! What do you think people prefer?
Hey! I had a friend sign up here not to long ago that doesn't really care for Microsoft (of course they love Windows 7) and loves Apple.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2010   #7

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

I like applesauce, apple pie and apple butter on toast.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2010   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
I like applesauce, apple pie and apple butter on toast.
Apple butter? Never heard of that before. Though that sounds strangely delicious.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2010   #9

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

It is sort of like apple sauce but cooked down even more.

My mother-in-law used to make the best home made.
To do it right you use a Very large copper pot outside on a wood fire. Twenty gallon or so.
Now you talk about country.
If shipping wasn't so high I'd send you a jar of the local stuff.

Theres was almost this size. It must have been a 30-40gal.

http://www.lehmans.com/store/Kitchen...ttles___110105
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2010   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
It is sort of like apple sauce but cooked down even more.

My mother-in-law used to make the best home made.
To do it right you use a Very large copper pot outside on a wood fire. Twenty gallon or so.
Now you talk about country.
If shipping wasn't so high I'd send you a jar of the local stuff.
A shame, around here you can mail a package internationally (up to a certain size) with flatrate boxes for around $6 (with tracking) anywhere.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Apple or Microsoft?





Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33