Yeah, I have saved up a little and could afford some upgrades for my computer again but this time, I'm not sure what should I get with limited budget of SGD$80 = around USD$50.
So, I would like some advice since I'm not sure what to upgrade this time. XD
Over at my country, I can afford the following;
- Another stick of 4 GB RAM. ~ I already have 2 x 2 GB of RAM. If I were to buy a 4 GB RAM, I have a spare 2 GB of RAM hanging around.
- WD 800 GB HDD, Green one. ~ Not sure what does their colors meant but all my HDD are from Green.
- A random graphics card, I guess. ~ I know nothing of graphics card but I know that my current graphics card isn't good. XD
- A router to make my house wireless. ~ Would be cool to go with my iPod/iPhone.
- A portable HDD. Looking for at least, 320 GB and above. ~ Should be quite useful at times but I wouldn't be sticking it into my computer daily.
Any advice would be good. MUCH THANKS!!!